Mr. Green Gaming

Pig-Karting Contest Sign Up

awesomeo_5000

Tumbnail_4124298.jpg

Sunday, 20st January, 15:00 GMT

I made a pig racing track and have decided to host a good old fashion throw down this Sunday. Grab your saddles and your sticks, and get ready for some glitchy, physics-ignorant fun! There will be free bacon for all racers and spectators, as well as a firework show for the winner's ceremony. 

To sign up simply reply with the following:

SIGN ME UP

IGN:

Faction:

Players will be split into heats based on total number of applicants. The winner from each heat will go on to the next round. Until I get an idea of how many people are going to be racing I can't give specifics, but the heats will be against 3-5 people.

Rules:

• Do not get off of your pig.
  • If your pig dies, you are disqualified. There are health points throughout the map, which should help you look after your future bacon.
  • You must start with an empty inventory.
  • You may only equip a carrot on a stick during the race.
  • Do not hit each other's pigs. 

Prizes:

1. 2500GC
  2. 1000GC
  3. 700GC

But wait, there's more!

The champion will also get to choose between a copy of indie title Don't Starve or the big G of physics sandbox games, Garry's Mod. Whichever title the winner deems as trash will get thrown to the tearful runner up.

Edited by awesomeo_5000
[img=http://cdn2.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1246/Tumbnail_4124298.jpg]

Sunday, 20st January, 15:00 GMT

I made a pig racing track and have decided to host a good old fashion throw down this Sunday. Grab your saddles and your sticks, and get ready for some glitchy, physics-ignorant fun! There will be free bacon for all racers and spectators, as well as a firework show for the winner's ceremony. 

To sign up simply reply with the following:

SIGN ME UP

IGN:

Faction:

Players will be split into heats based on total number of applicants. The winner from each heat will go on to the next round. Until I get an idea of how many people are going to be racing I can't give specifics, but the heats will be against 3-5 people.

Rules:

• Do not get off of your pig.
  • If your pig dies, you are disqualified. There are health points throughout the map, which should help you look after your future bacon.
  • You must start with an empty inventory.
  • You may only equip a carrot on a stick during the race.
  • Do not hit each other's pigs. 

Prizes:

1. 2500GC
  2. 1000GC
  3. 700GC

But wait, there's more!

The champion will also get to choose between a copy of indie title http://www.dontstarvegame.com/'>Don't Starve or the big G of physics sandbox games, http://garrysmod.com/'>Garry's Mod. Whichever title the winner deems as trash will get thrown to the tearful runner up.

What time would it be in us central? I'll try to make it.

• 5 months later...