Mr. Green Gaming

Stop it, Slender!

Blah.

• Hopefully fixed random crashes on round restart (hopefully).
  • Added new ambient from original Slender.
  • Fixed chat being a dick (humans however cant use team chat, and spectators can only use team chat).
  • Fixed a bug where player could not spawn when joining empty server in mid round.
  • Added a compatibility for big screen resolutions (need someone to confrim if it actually works)

However I noticed that adding outlines to pages fucked slender's vision a little, but  I'll fix it eventually.

Edited by NECROSSIN
Blah.
  • Hopefully fixed random crashes on round restart (hopefully).
  • Added new ambient from original Slender.
  • Fixed chat being a dick (humans however cant use team chat, and spectators can only use team chat).
  • Fixed a bug where player could not spawn when joining empty server in mid round.
  • Added a compatibility for big screen resolutions (need someone to confrim if it actually works)

However I noticed that adding outlines to pages fucked slender's vision a little, but  I'll fix it eventually.

Hurr! I just crashed when playing before... Not quite fixed yet buddy :c

Here is an idea:

At the end of a round every player will see a "results screen" with "Status" which sais who won, "Victims" how many humans died this round.

On the other side of the results screen it will say who is going to be the next slender, how many victims this person has and their avatar.

Next map:

Before the map change, players can select which map to play (3 options) and the screenshots provided with map options.

The name of the map written next to the screenshot and the vote count.

Finally, both pages can be closed.

When the screen appears, this music plays: https://soundcloud.com/krmfpc/new-location-theme-for-haunt-1?in=krmfpc/sets/haunt-game

Something what I've done:

1 - Results empty blank

2 - Next map blank (example)

3 - Results blank (example)

White background is invisible in PSD.

I'll also provide 3 psd files so you can make your own stuff.

post-126-0-78318600-1370365898_thumb.jpg

post-126-0-60222100-1370365935_thumb.jpg

post-126-0-92110000-1370365971_thumb.jpg

Stop_it_slender_nextmap.psd

Stop_it_slender_overlay.psd

Stop_it_slender_results.psd

Thank god I fixed my pc.

New stuff:

• Added afk thingy that kills humens or slender (and replaces with bot) if they are afk for more than 1 minute.
  • Tweaked slenderman's AI so he can also sneak behind you when you dont expect him to.
  • Tweaked teleportation ability a little.
  • Fixed player still being able to bypass chat by using "say" and "say_team" commands.
  • Blocked an exploit in slender_forest that let ya hide outside of map.

The new flashlight thing is weird.

It goes out of charge in an instant and there are no ways to get your flashlight on cooldown or whatever.

I suggest:

1) Make a flashlight icon that shows how much charge the flashlight has (Yes, it will drain for long time, it's not like flashlights run out of battery in 30 secs after they are turned on) so you can turn it off to let it recharge.

2) Make it so you have to search for batteries on specified locations (batteries can be picked by different people on the same battery spots). When the player is out of battery he either waits for a long time till his battery recharges or just finds new ones.

3) Change brightness of the flashlight whenever it gets low so players know when to let it recharge.

In darkness it's not even scary. You don't see shit and die not even seing shit.

You might make slender illuminate (like in The Haunt: The real Slender game) so it's more scary in that case.

Don't place the pages on the trees. Just don't.

Took me 10 min to find a page at cargo area which was at a tree. I passed by this tree many times and the page was simply invisible because it was the same color as the tree.

The zap sound when flashlight turns off is shit.

Also, don't place pages like that. Just don't, I'll even post a screenshot.

Avoid white areas as much as possible. Remove that page from there, srsly.

PS: Slender vision is bugged - the players appear as black 'n white and when they die their boddies disappear (does the body disappearing have to be like this?).

post-126-0-98858200-1370467599_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mr. Darkness
Meh, I guess I'll remove some silly page locations.

Flashlight is still wip, so it needs smaller cooldown.

Player's death is semi bugged, but there is a reason (and their bodies don't actually dissapear, you will see what I mean).

Could you return the regular flashlight until you completely finish with it?

Right now the flashlight is kinda annoying rather than scary + with the zap sound that sound dull.

At least make slender illuminate so he can scare without a flashlight.

P.S: Fix AFK killer. I died when I spawned.

Edited by Mr. Darkness
  • 2 weeks later...