Mr. Green Gaming

New map Ideas @ 2014

skiptea

Hey guys!

I want to bring the MrGreen Minecraft Faction server back to life and make it more fun!

Just like the old days right?

Well just reply here if you've an awesome idea!

My own idea is getting the Enchantment mountain and brewing cave back... To give you more instructions: You can't make a enchantment table but you can't make brewing stands either. There is a mountain on the map and if you go there you will be enable to enchant something (Lvl 8 max) and if you wanne brew something you can go to a special cave: marked on the live map.

Any suggestions/ideas? Please reply on here!

Skiptea

~Gino

Hey guys!

I want to bring the MrGreen Minecraft Faction server back to life and make it more fun!

Just like the old days right?

Well just reply here if you've an awesome idea!

My own idea is getting the Enchantment mountain and brewing cave back... To give you more instructions: You can't make a enchantment table but you can't make brewing stands either. There is a mountain on the map and if you go there you will be enable to enchant something (Lvl 8 max) and if you wanne brew something you can go to a special cave: marked on the live map.

Any suggestions/ideas? Please reply on here!

Skiptea

~Gino

This was done before and I believe (if my memoryis not betraying me) it was a disaster and therefor not repeated.

Sorry for the lack of reply, I'm waiting for Ywa to make the Minecraft "sub-forum" page (something new he has planned), then'll be making some major posts regarding suggestions/upcoming changes.

I'll just say we have some exciting stuff coming up on all the servers, plus one new , 100% custom, one coming later! :)