Mr. Green Gaming

Ideas for the Minecraft Server

Dont make it markable, there will be no fights, and hackers can fly there and take away the loot

Not if the no-cheat plugin is working.

You can still fly a few blocks, and if you reconnect all the time, you will get there

Uh, this shouldn't be possible? Nocheat is 100% activated this map and flying doesn't work.

Ohh I thought that when you put your fly on 2 or something and you fly you can fly a few blocks but then you get kicked....

Dont make it markable, there will be no fights, and hackers can fly there and take away the loot

Not if the no-cheat plugin is working.

You can still fly a few blocks, and if you reconnect all the time, you will get there

Uh, this shouldn't be possible? Nocheat is 100% activated this map and flying doesn't work.

Ohh I thought that when you put your fly on 2 or something and you fly you can fly a few blocks but then you get kicked....

You can confiq the Nocheat+ file. You can change the speed of everything (You can get kicked when you are legit)

There will be safeguards in place, no need to worry about marks and such.

Will this happen next map, or soon this map already, btw, if you need any help, ask me, Ill help you whenever I can ;)

I havent got any other ideas... Maybe other playeds do, post them in the comments if you got one pls :3

Ohh and Red, why isnt ur name blue?...

Ywa forgot or hasn't gotten around to it yet

Nothing against admins, but for next map, get an a little bit more active admin...

ohh and btw; look at the maps where the player average was 120/120, and see what made the server so great, it wont be only dupe and pearlglitching

Let me tell you why the server was popular back then: 

1. Dupe glitches/pearl glitches. This allowed for unlimited PvP and raiding. Everyone had crap tons of TnT, obsidian, diamonds, weapons, etc.

2. Inactive admins. There were virtually no admins on to moderate any of duping, so it went unchecked. The game was popular in every sense because of the unmoderated dupe glitch.

Let me tell you why the server died:

1. Right after the map where we had 120/120, Clavus hosted a building contest. Switching to creative from factions is not a good idea. This drove away 90% of our player-base. Right after this, we had several poorly planned maps, which drove away even more players (jungle map, enchanting towers, potion areas, etc). 

2. The dupe glitches/pearl clips were patched in vanilla minecraft. This means that people couldn't raid as much as before. Whenever changes were made to accommodate, people raged about changing the "vanilla" theme of the server, when the server was never really vanilla in the first place. 

This puts us admins in an extremely difficult position; I can't really do much to renable the pearl glitches/duping. Instead, I've tried to increase raiding/PvP opportunity, and make it easier to get gear. This 1.8 map will bring further changes, as mentioned above.