Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft 1.8 Release Date Announced - Factions Map Reset + More Changes!

Kodauer

Ehm kodauer, since you updated the server, there are a few bugs... (Those are the 2 I found for now!)

Just found another, livemap doesnt work

BTW: All the bases will be griefed

Fixed. Thanks for reporting, lucky I saw this in time :V

Also note that we won't have anymore holographic displays, 1.8 completely broke them :/

Ehm kodauer, since you updated the server, there are a few bugs... (Those are the 2 I found for now!)

Just found another, livemap doesnt work

BTW: All the bases will be griefed

Fixed. Thanks for reporting, lucky I saw this in time :V

Also note that we won't have anymore holographic displays, 1.8 completely broke them :/

Is it normal that the faction server isnt working for a while now because of you fixing it?

Ohh and can you roleback the server?... Every good fac got griefed bcuz of the broken plugin and the is a cooldown of 10 seconds before you are teleporting to your home (When you use /f home)

Edited by jillesstijn64

Rolledback all grief incidents that occurred while factions was down. Tell me here, on skype, or in game if your base wasn't rolled back, I'll fix it.

I'm unable to restore the following, unfortunately:  

• Enchantments on armor/swords/items
  • Book Enchantments
  • Placed Sign text/data

Also Jiles, I'm demoting you from chatmod. YOU were responsible for most of the grief incidents (block logs), causing many factions to lose their hard earned enchants/bases. As a chat mod, I would expect you to follow rule #2, to * NOT * exploit the fact factions broke, and be much more mature than the usual player. Your actions were immensely uncalled for, I honestly feel like banning your account because you betrayed the trust I gave you as chatmod. I'm not banning other players who griefed, though, so you won't be banned. 

I will consider re-promoting you in a couple weeks depending on your in-game behavior. 

Im a little bit confused.. It actually wasnt me, and I told the player who did it, that I wa nit going to do that (but I did, shame on me... :-( ), And I didnt do it and told him to dont grief, but then I was going to grief (not much, see below)... And kod, it would happen even if the player who did it this this time, because there are enough players who WHOULD do it.

I actually did grief a bit, but the total amount of tnt iI used was 5 and 3 of them were in my own home... 2 were at thesaints, but that only blew up an amount of 20 blocks max (No chests were blown up by me, only cobble and a few iron). And I griefed 4 emerald blocks, that ALL I did!

Anyways, its your choice, and actually I agree with you that I should be demoted for this, because I could expect this and I had to know that I shouldnt do those kind of things. I hope I will get a second chance (ever), but if I dont, I can live with it, and if you wanted to know, I will keep playimg on the server and I feel pretty fucked up now for what Ive done... :/

Edited by jillesstijn64

Im a little bit confused.. It actually wasnt me, and I told the player who did it, that I wa nit going to do that, And I didnt do it and told him to dont grief... And kod, it would happen even if the player who did it this this time, because there are enough players who WHOULD do it.

I actually did grief a bit, but the total amount of tnt iI used was 5 and 3 of them were in my own home... 2 were at thesaints, but that only blew up an amount of 20 blocks max (No chests were blown up by me, only cobble and a few iron). And I griefed 4 emerald blocks, that ALL I did!

That dosent change the fact that you griefed.

and at the first you are lying about not griefing,

and then you tell us that you acctuly did grief.

I have to say you really proved that you can't

yet be trusted with the admin position you want so much

Hope this issue dosen't ruin our friendship :) dingo out!

Edited by dingo_pvp

Im a little bit confused.. It actually wasnt me, and I told the player who did it, that I wa nit going to do that, And I didnt do it and told him to dont grief... And kod, it would happen even if the player who did it this this time, because there are enough players who WHOULD do it.

That dosent change the fact that you griefed.

and at the first you are lying about not griefing,

and then you tell us that you acctuly did grief.

I have to say you really proved that you can't

yet be trusted with the admin position you want so much

Hope this issue dosen't ruin our friendship :) dingo out!

Refresh the page and you will see that I have changed it and no, it wont change our friendship :) its my own fault I have have to accept the things that happend because of it (the things that happend to me ofc.)...

Jiles, I have block logs that you griefed multiple bases, including mine. Lying won't help your case here. Thank you for apologizing anyways. 

how did the factions pluggin break?

The bane that is mcore (required to run factions 2.0) breaks with every minecraft update, even though it shouldn't. When I updated to 1.7.10 (literally nothing changed in terms of base MC code) the thing breaks, so all land was 'unclaimed'. We're getting rid of it next map, in favor of the old 1.6 branch, so shouldn't be an issue anymore. 

Jiles, I have block logs that you griefed multiple bases, including mine. Lying won't help your case here. Thank you for apologizing anyways. 

how did the factions pluggin break?

Uhm, what I said was true... Could be that TNT was fired by me and that thats the reason why you think I griefed the most, but what else could i do? Say: Stop, dont do it, you can get banned! ? He would go on with it... But really, the total amount of TNT I had in my hands was 5.

Anyways, I want to end the discussion here (so you wont become more mad on me than you already are)....

Edited by jillesstijn64