Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft Green-Coins shop! Tutorial & discussion

Clavus

Would it be possible to add a 'quantity' box next to the green coin purchases?

I often find my self wanting nine million stacks of dirt, but doing so would take longer than farming it.

Also, how hard is it to add new items? There are a lot of things I can think I'd like to see up there. But if it's a decent task to code I can understand not putting every little thing up.

All new shop items! And this time none of them are shipments!

Peace Treaty: turn your faction into a Peaceful faction! Can only be used once by the admin of a faction.

Landlord: 2 extra faction power.

Conqueror: another 2 extra faction power!

Backpack: type /chest to open a virtual chest to store stuff in. Items are not lost on death!

Ninja: type /cloak to hide yourself on the dynmap. Cloak is dropped when you're attacked by players or mob, or when you attack other players.

Will the backpacks go into the new world with you or will it get wiped as the world does?

All the perks will move over to the new world, since they're tied to your Minecraft name. Same goes for shipments you didn't claim yet. Minecraft items themselves are lost of course, since it's a new start.

I have another question some of the items for sale say that they will expire in 7 days, what does that mean?

Those perks are available for 7 days, and then they're not unless you buy them again.

Also, how hard is it to add new items? There are a lot of things I can think I'd like to see up there. But if it's a decent task to code I can understand not putting every little thing up.

Same question here. Specifically wondering could Lapis and possibly gold be added to the shop? It would have no impact whatsoever other than to make bases look prettier and keep you fed.

Edited by Baron Baconeer
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...