Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft Green-Coins shop! Tutorial & discussion

Clavus

In case of Minecraft, you still can't. You can by playing on some of our other gameservers. They are listed in the FAQ topic:

Right now, Minecraft only has a trading system for Green-Coins ingame (type "/drop 15" to drop 15 Green-Coins for someone to pick up, for example

Says so in the text. you just qouted

That was disabled a few months back. It was broken and without a simple fix.

• 3 weeks later...

Think I'll add Votifier to the server soon. Then people can get Green-Coins by simply voting for the server on minestatus.net and minecraft.serverlijst.nl.

One of the best ideas related to GC so far.

Do agree, not sure why this hasn't been implemented yet.

Well I didn't know about the Votifier thing until yesterday.

Also there's like a dozen of those Minecraft server list websites. I'll just register on the top 5 with Votifier support, and hand out 10 GC per vote (you usually can vote only once per day).

I've been talking about it for ages now, and I wasn't the first :V

If you can, can you add in the shop, spawners of mobs that are available in-game. So, not Endermen Spawner, creepers , etc.. Just normal spawners ;)

Or That you can pick up spawners with Silk Touch.

For grinders? I see it causing more problems than it fixes. Plus the new XP system is super easy, I got 4 levels today just from mining starting resources. There are plenty of things we could add though, villager eggs being the most useful.

• 4 weeks later...

CodeExtrem or Spartacode here is the vid, me owning you while your wearing sharp II and me a smite.

P.S. you were even using pots :S

N00B

Ok, i didn't wanted to pvp your ass, but you wanted it so... and i had to go to play football, so sometimes i wasn't watching the monitor ;

P.S: I was tired, so i was clicking the mouse and the keyboard slowly.. Ah if you want a rematch seriously, call me on nl or skype :D

Edited by CodeExtreme