Jump to content
Mr. Green Gaming

GoldBerg

Managers
  • Content Count

    494
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    21

GoldBerg last won the day on June 17

GoldBerg had the most liked content!

Profile Information

  • Location
    Sweden

Badges

  • First Admin Badge
    Multi Theft Auto
  • Second Admin Badge
    Server Manager
  • VIP Badge
    VIP Player
  • Golden Badge
    1st Mix Clan War winner
  • Top NTS Badge
    1
  • Top DD Badge
    1
  • Top DL Badge
    3
  • Top SH Badge
    4
  • Top RTF Badge
    3

Recent Profile Visitors

10,028 profile views
  1. GoldBerg

    V4POR (Patya) Blocker

    I muted him for being toxic, i have talked to him about that, and about the fact that he was trying to block here and in other cases. Simply, i have warned him about this and if it turns out he will continue blocking/insulting, punishment will be much higher. Locked
  2. GoldBerg

    Possible RACE event: SUGGESTIONS

    The original Never the Same map is 99% luckbased, the remaining 1% is knowledge of holding W button.. Also Core marker maps are 90%+ luckbased, if ur lucky enough to get the speed pickups your skills might play a role for competing. Other than that, coremarker maps were just made for the sake of fun, not for competing, so i wouldnt include these maps if i were the one deciding, especially when its a Race event. NTS is already in Mix events so why bring it to a Race event I agree with the rest u said though.
  3. GoldBerg

    Mix Clan War #5

    Time flies by
  4. GoldBerg

    NiceMikes' administrator appliciation

    Accepted
  5. GoldBerg

    IsGh's Mod App

    Denied
  6. GoldBerg

    Jamaica Moderator Application

    Denied
  7. GoldBerg

    Mod application

    Denied
  8. GoldBerg

    SEMERT ADMİN APP

    Accepted
  9. GoldBerg

    Mateoryt Admin application

    Accepted as Moderator
  10. GoldBerg

    admin app

    Denied
  11. GoldBerg

    Knul admin application

    Denied
  12. GoldBerg

    Admin Appication

    Denied
  13. GoldBerg

    admin applications

    Denied
  14. GoldBerg

    HarD$tYleRZ! Admin Application

    Denied as Admin
  15. GoldBerg

    Mix Clan War #5

    Kings of Mix: Jap LikeMike Witchy Maher Berg Backup: trhrd
×
×
  • Create New...