Mr. Green Gaming

Server Tickrate

66ticks was always more popular than 33tick (even for surfing). We only started using 33tick because it decreased lag etc.

Most maps are designed with both 33 and 66 tick in mind. 100 ticks gives problems usually.

Strange. Since I dont know how can it be more popular since it was 33tick and full 12 hours a day.

I mean that most surf servers were running on 66 ticks (more than on 33).

Nobana and Goldon Fleeman (aka. Reap3r) and maybe a few others want 33 tick, everyone else wants to keep it at 66.

Oh, you have asked everyone else about their opinion? I could do a survey among all the people who used to surf at Mrgreen whether they'd like 33tick more than 66tick, and I'd guess the amount that voted for 33tick would be higher than the current amount of different players the server has in a day.

Nobana and Goldon Fleeman (aka. Reap3r) and maybe a few others want 33 tick, everyone else wants to keep it at 66.

Oh, you have asked everyone else about their opinion? I could do a survey among all the people who used to surf at Mrgreen whether they'd like 33tick more than 66tick, and I'd guess the amount that voted for 33tick would be higher than the current amount of different players the server has in a day.

You do that, by all means.

Edited by VMR