Mr. Green Gaming

The server needs admins, badly.

I request more admins for CS:S surf, VMR is the only admin there, and the only admin can't see everything that happens, i recently got telecamped, but VMR banned an other telecamper...so of course he didn't see it and it was like it didn't happen for him, while it actually did.

Many players break the rules when the admins are gone, while they're nice doggies when the admins are watching...very and very frustrating.

Also the Admin Application gets processed very slowly, like a snail, last time you processed admin application was like 2 months ago...and if i look at the admin processed list i can see that after Feb 20, you stopped processing. And that while the server desperately needs an admin...I asked Ywa once about it and he said: Soon.

enhanced-buzz-28895-1301694293-0.jpg

I mean come on, your losing a trusty and worthy player base at CS:S. You can say: Oh but you can use !report...

But then the damage has already been dealt and the offender will probably stop when the admin is watching.

I ask you, as a regular player(top1, lulz im a showoff) on the surf server, please promote more admins.