Mr. Green Gaming

Project Reign: Proposed media group idea

13 members have voted

1. 1. Does this seem like a good idea?

• Yes, it sounds great
    • Yes, but it could be better if ...
    • No, but it could work if ...
    • No, you are delusional Minky
  2. 2. Would you like to be a contributor?

• Yes, I would like to be an active contributor to help build up my portfolio
    • I will only to help out other people and mentor
    • Nope.avi
    • No, but I know people who might be interested
  3. 3. If you were to contribute, what would you do (or like to do)? You can tick more than one

• Graphic Design
    • Coding (I know this is vague)
    • Sound Design / Music
    • Level Design (and mapping)
    • Project leader / writer
    • Video editor
    • Artist
    • Other: e.g. Website designer, voice actor, 3d modeling etc
    • Mentor

Sounds good Darkness, I'd certainly love to contribute as a voice actor! I can also get some people from my college to do work if need be, since I'd be able to get high quality recordings :)

Well Fiddle, that depends on the project.. I presume people will be mostly using C+ and actionscript for flash games, I've not learnt too much about coding yet outside of basic 2D gaming, so I'm not sure where it all slots in. The coding will mainly be either making mods for existing games or coding 2D (possibly3d) games, if that helps

I'll make another thread soon where people who said they were interested can post in more detail what they want to do, then I can start linking people up and get the ball rolling! Also, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna ask people to inbox me project ideas personally so we can talk about it without having everyone posting on top of it, since the projects would be talked about in the teams anyway and this would keep the projects more confidential (and professional) for people who want to blog about their project.

Edited by Dr.Minky

Sounds good Darkness, I'd certainly love to contribute as a voice actor! I can also get some people from my college to do work if need be, since I'd be able to get high quality recordings :)

Well Fiddle, that depends on the project.. I presume people will be mostly using C+ and actionscript for flash games, I've not learnt too much about coding yet outside of basic 2D gaming, so I'm not sure where it all slots in. The coding will mainly be either making mods for existing games or coding 2D (possibly3d) games, if that helps

I'll make another thread soon where people who said they were interested can post in more detail what they want to do, then I can start linking people up and get the ball rolling! Also, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna ask people to inbox me project ideas personally so we can talk about it without having everyone posting on top of it, since the projects would be talked about in the teams anyway and this would keep the projects more confidential (and professional) for people who want to blog about their project.

Thats cool man, i'm happy to do anything and learn new shit ^^ Yeah sounds good