Mr. Green Gaming

Project Reign: Contributor thread

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to be part of this to help your career path, or just for fun?

2. 2. If you become part of a project, will you start a personal blog to post your development of it?

3. 3. Did you join the forums specifically for this? (Just in case anybody actually gets interested in this)

If you are interested in being a part of the group, post here saying what area you can contribute in. Just copy the segment below and fill in the gaps. (If you didn't see what this is about, then look in the previous thread)

This is NOT where you should propose projects that we do. If you have an idea for a project then please send it to me as a private message so we can discuss the idea, then we can move it into a thread if need be. It'd be nice to have some small projects to begin with to get into the swing of things.

What areas will you want to contribute in?(be specific as you can as to what you want to do. You can post multiple things: especially if you want to do little extra stuff too like voice acting)

--------------------

What areas would you mentor in?

--------------------

If applicable, what style do you typically do? for example making sprites, coding 2D games, coding mods, producing horror music, etc. list is endless

--------------------

Would you like to be a project leader?

--------------------

Contact details: (i.e. Skype and / or Steam name)

--------------------

Anything else relevant?

--------------------

Edited by Dr.Minky

What areas will you want to contribute in?

Sound design, which can either be recording/producing sounds for games or recording sound for film. On the side I can also contribute as a graphic designer if need be, as a game designer, voice actor and producing music.

Graphic design (PhotoShop) and game design

If applicable, what style do you typically do?

For graphic design I am not specialized, I produce almost everything, though I am not as good at concept art and such and I am better at photo manipulation + editing than drawing from scratch. For sound, again, I produce most things.

Yes

Contact details:

Anything else relevant?

I only speak English. I want to learn how to code. I want to become a sound designer for games. I am 17 in 2 weeks. I will be able to do more project work after May exams.

Edited by Dr.Minky

I would like to contribute in voice acting and also story line plotting, weapon designs in 2D format ( with help ) Then maybe 3D in later stages,

Team Moral boosting when all goes tits up in hard times

Voice acting not high pitched voice acting though. Weapon designs for RPG like games such as ( Final Fantasy, Fable etc... )

Not really...

Contact details:

Skype: TehChaoticPanda or Luke St.Denis ( United Kingdom ) STEAM: [PS] Luke Nukem

Anything else relevant?

only speak English. Currently touching the basics of C+ coding nothing major. I have a lot of free time depending on Big course work projects.

Edited by Luke Nukem

Create graphical profiles for stuffs.

All of em'

I do simple Illustrator shit. And stuff.

No.

Contact details: (i.e. Skype and / or Steam name)

Skype - Don't remember

Steam - You already have me added on steam, don't be silly :)

Anything else relevant?

I'm good at criticizing. You can ask me if you want constructive criticism. Or designs.

Edited by VMR

Coding (C++ + C#/XNA mainly, but will gladly learn other languages) , level design, graphic design and sprite/modelling if really needed.

Anything, don't mind as long as I can help :)

Coding: Im on a games technology course so coding towards making programs and games; Level Design: General design; Graphic Design: Anything, always loved to draw and design, did photography for 2 years for A Level so can photo edit and such easy. Also did Product Design 2 years at A level, good at 3D Level modelling. At Uni been using UnrealED to design levels including cutscenes and kismet sequences.

Maybe

Contact details:

Steam: F1ddle D1ddle; Email: [email protected]

Anything else relevant?

I only speak English. Eager to become better at coding and learn LUA. Im 20 years old. I will be able to do more project work after june exams and coursework deadlines.