⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Comic Books

Used to subscribe to Beano, usually read Tintin at my grandparents house, we used to take walks to salts mill to look at David Hockney pictures (but mainly to go upstairs and read the Tintin books without buying them)

Just a silly question,

do they call tintin tintin in the netherlands?

Or just 'Kuifje' ?

Protip: Pannenkoek isn't Dutch, he's British.

Speaking of Donald, here's a nice website I found a while ago: http://disneycomics.free.fr/index_rosa_date.php

Reading Donald Duck from something other than paper; a disgrace.

Reading classic Don Rosa stories from something other than paper; even worse.

Some of us didn't have parents who bought us every Don Rosa comic that was published...

I know, neither did I. I got less than a half of those on paper I think.

How does that affect on what I said?

Speaking of Donald, here's a nice website I found a while ago: http://disneycomics.free.fr/index_rosa_date.php

Some of us didn't have parents who bought us every Don Rosa comic that was published...

The fact that I can't just pull paperbacks out of my ass, especially as most of those comics are out of print.

(Also, like Clavus said, it sounds way too hipstery)

The fact that I can't just pull paperbacks out of my ass, especially as most of those comics are out of print.

(Also, like Clavus said, it sounds way too hipstery)

Call it what you like, it's still the truth.

How many greens does it take to derail a thread?

Anyhow, now that we're on the subject of the clearly inferior way to view comics, anyone know any good webcomics?

Noblesse, its a korean webcomic about vampires and things called enhanced humans, read left to right. I like it cos unusually the main chracter and his loyal servent are by far the most powerful chracters in it right off the bat. You spend the whole thing wanting to know more about them and slowly you get to see glimpses of the bigger picture. I read all of the comics in a short period of time(a week or so lol) and theres well over 200 so far, thoughly enjoyed it. All the panels are full colour also which is very unusual for manga style reads. It is also updated weekly on wednesday i think so if ya do read em all, not too long till you can get your next hit =P all in all id thoughroughly recommend it, to any1 who enjoys a good battle comic with a good sense of humour too at times.

Noblesse

My link

Piano_composition_to_Rai_from_Noblesse.jpg

Edited by F1ddle D1ddle

I don't like TinTin so much.

I got the first magazines of Sjors & Sjimmie (mid 70'ies). When I was suffering from anti-biotics in 2010 for my Kissing Disease Without Kissing, the Sjors & Sjimmie magazines pulled me through.

Any Dutchies that have old Sjors & Sjimmie magazines or Donald Duck magazines you don't read anymore? PLEASE give them to me, I don't mind going all the way to your house to pick them up.