Mr. Green Gaming

GuildWars2 TheProdigalSons: Guild Ranks

Hello Greenies,

As you may know Guildwars 2 is now able to be pre-purchased in all leading game retailers and also on the official Guildwars 2 site.

https://buy.guildwars2.com/ <----- Site to buy.

I am going to be explaining the new ranking system The Prodigal Sons ( Dr. Minky, Peon and Me ) have came up with to give you the guild members a sense of achievement and giving you the chance to become the best you can in the TheProdiGuild. ( Personally I want to talk about new names with The Prodigal Sons, but I'm not sure if we have yet confirmed a name for the guild )

Ranking system below....

All Father(s) - Guild Masters

Cheiftain - Officer

Overlord - Sub-Officer

Elite - A proven player, having a good relationship with the Sub-Officers and Officers.

Brave - A committed guild player, with a good relationship with the other members of the guild. Helpful to new players and actively recruits newbloodsa

Greenblood - Being an active user of the Left4Green forums ( Which is very important for the Guild communication and recruiting of Newbloods )

Tribesman/Gatherer - Showing an interest in sticking with the guild: A regular tribe member.

Newblood - Standard member

These ranks will build up the ranking system for the up and coming guild, but we will not be making any final decisions till Guildwars is out and we have ran BETA weekends. We can't be sure how customizable the game is going to be so in game titles might or might not happen.... We will talk more when we know more about the actual in game ranking system and report back to you with an up to date ranking system.

Not long till we storm the battlefields of Tyria, so get them Pre-Purchases done ASAP the first BETA weekend is at the end of April ' Apparently '.

The Prodigal Sons.

Edited by Luke Nukem

I'll just post it here for ease,

With the pre-orders, do you only get the beta invites if you pre-order through the guild wars 2 site or do they have some select stores who will enter you in for it? (if that makes sense)

BETA Access will come with most Pre-purchased copies of Guildwars 2. Recent updates: The ArenaNet team have earlier put a tweet stating that Amazon will now be doing BETA Access and also Play.com.

I have brought mine off Play.com for £39.99 standard edition.

WARNING: Don't bother buying it from GAME they just fuck you about and since the administration problem they have no up to date pre-order sheets about GW2

Edited by Luke Nukem

All-Father Luke Nukem :3

meh :(

I have no in game name yet :L!! That takes me about 1 week to figure out.

The Incredible Luke

Lukeson

Lukarian Destroyer

NukedatLuke ect. ^^

I was thinking about generating Luke Nukem into a Chinese text based name.

Yiddish - לוק נוקעם#

Chinese - 卢克毁灭公爵

Don't you think it would be strange to have a name in chinese letters ?everyone will think you are a chinese boy ! :catbread:

Edited by xeim

The Incredible Luke

Lukeson

Lukarian Destroyer

NukedatLuke ect. ^^

Yiddish - לוק נוקעם#

Chinese - 卢克毁灭公爵

Don't you think it would be strange to have a name in chinese letters ?everyone will think you are a chinese boy ! :catbread:

How about Korean then even the PvE monsters will back off because they know what they're like on Starcraft.

The Incredible Luke

Lukeson

Lukarian Destroyer

NukedatLuke ect. ^^

Yiddish - לוק נוקעם#

Chinese - 卢克毁灭公爵

How about Korean then even the PvE monsters will back off because they know what they're like on Starcraft.

Koreans.. i fear them !

The Incredible Luke

Lukeson

Lukarian Destroyer

NukedatLuke ect. ^^

Yiddish - לוק נוקעם#

Chinese - 卢克毁灭公爵

Koreans.. i fear them !

Lucifer Odinson or Lucifer Nuckum.

Lucifer Nuckum is better because it is more like nuckem^^