Mr. Green Gaming

GuildWars2 TheProdigalSons: Guild Ranks

So, I was thinking, obviously the more players we have in the guild the more fun it will be (I presume we'll go in and out of smaller groups, but that is irrelevant)

Obviously we will be recruiting more players in game after it is released, but how many of you are going to help recruit other people? i.e. get online friends/irl friends that you know are going to be playing gw2 to join? Us 3 will be bringing as many people in as we can, but its a lot up to you other members to bring in more people too to make the guild as big and as fun as possible..

So, is anyone going to be bringing more people to join? Any extras are good, whether they're on the forums or not is unimportant

Edited by Dr.Minky

To promote what the other Sons have already said, we really are looking forward to this: It's going to be a great adventure, and we'd love to share it with lots of members!

So be sure to ask your friends, and if you haven't already, join our Steam Group: "The Prodigal Guild" - That's the best way to keep in touch!

What do you all think of the ranking system? Are there enough ranks?

To promote what the other Sons have already said, we really are looking forward to this: It's going to be a great adventure, and we'd love to share it with lots of members!

So be sure to ask your friends, and if you haven't already, join our Steam Group: "The Prodigal Guild" - That's the best way to keep in touch!

What do you all think of the ranking system? Are there enough ranks?

Yes