Mr. Green Gaming

Lowering the max ping

well, i might add that i find it actually quite sad that you have a group of absolutely valid complainers bein pissed about the pinglimit, only to be talked down upon  by those who should be affected by it. its like bein pulled back into the dark age, because some find it disturbing to progress. :eatpaper:

well, i might add that i find it actually quite sad that you have a group of absolutely valid complainers bein pissed about the pinglimit, only to be talked down upon  by those who should be affected by it. its like bein pulled back into the dark age, because some find it disturbing to progress. :eatpaper:

You say in the ''Smiley'' READ THE RULES

if the other people get a kick in the ass with her Lagg use /report

-It's simple

Although you're right that there are about 10-20 players online at night with a low ping, we only get new players when our playercounts are high. People rather join a servers with 50 players than 20.

On top of that we're an open community. I don't like to exclude people from services that we offer. Although we're primarily European based.

i like how this turned into some kind of joke thead. i want so say something to the whole "a full server is better than an empty one" thing. first of all, i terribly disagree, since the whole aspect of that notion is to have more members in the community.  how many people are goin to join a community that relies on laggers to fill their servers?! it just makes no sense to me. if this was really about gettin new people, admins would actually care about the server and not set the pinglimit at 350 to have it full of laggers, which piss most people off. it just makes no fuckin sense. :lux:

yes this is the best choice bin cus my rormal ping withuout lag is 150-200 so keep it like that ^^ (i must get closer to europe if i want to lower my ping)

Ya,I agree with you.

Distance is one of the main reason to get high ping rate.When i had the same situation,i moved  close to my server.Now my ping is better than before.Then i checked my new ping rate using Whoisxy.com