Mr. Green Gaming

Crysis 3

Raptor

Yes, it is a topic about 'Crysis 3' and some of you might already heared about it (or not).

When I was looking for more information about Crysis 2 I randomly found out that EA an CryTek already announced (on the 16th April, 2012)

that there will be a new Crysis game. I was pretty surprised, but it seems to be true :gmod:

post-3721-0-77687600-1334771292_thumb.pn

post-3721-0-69811700-1334771319_thumb.pn

And I found more:

post-3721-0-70995900-1334771633_thumb.jp

post-3721-0-16355500-1334771652_thumb.jp

post-3721-0-14337900-1334771667_thumb.jp

And this is how their new engine looks like :V

"Crysis 3 is a thrilling mix of sandbox gameplay, advanced combat and hi-tech human and alien weaponry that shooter fans will love,” said Cevat Yerli, Chief Executive Officer of Crytek. “Leveraging the latest CryENGINE technology, we’re able to deliver seven unique themes that offer stunning and visually loaded gameplay experiences. We cannot wait until people get their hands on the game."

If you want to know more about Crysis 3 and what it will be about, just click this link.

There will be more to see of Crysis 3 on the 24th April, 2012.

But the game will be released around 2013, so yeah.. Just so you know.

Edited by Raptor

Why is he using a bow.

To kill hyper-advanced aliens.

A german blogger, who is also a huge Crysis fanboy, looked up some information about Crysis 3 and

said that he is using a "High-Tech Bow", because you can not be detected with it. It's silent and nobody

could locate you that fast. If you fire a real gun you would be easily found since the enemies are using thermovision.

This is him :V

But you probably don't understand any german :D

Edited by Raptor

Why is he using a bow.

To kill hyper-advanced aliens.

A german blogger, who is also a huge Crysis fanboy, looked up some information about Crysis 3 and

said that he is using a "High-Tech Bow", because you can not be detected with it. It's silent and nobody

could locate you that fast. If you fire a real gun you would be easily found since the enemies are using thermovision.

... Whats the difference between a bow and a "high-tec bow".

Guns got silencers for that. And what happens to all the air he exhales, since they could detect you because of that too.

Edited by Nobana

... Whats the difference between a bow and a "high-tec bow".

Guns got silencers for that. And what happens to all the air he exhales, since they could detect you because of that too.

I don't know the abilities of his new weapon.. but a normal bow wouldn't do the job, right? He will be using it,

so it must be advanced. You couldn't kill aliens with a regular bow. Also, there haven't been much information about

the abilities of his new weapon.

And I just said, he could be detected through thermovision. I wasn't talking about sound.

A gun that is being fired and its bullets are much easier to be detected then someone in a

jungle, breathing like any other life-form.

Don't worry. There must be something cool about this weapon :V

And I'm sure you would see someone hidden in the jungle if he was firing his silenced gun.

You can see heat coming out of the gun barrel and the heat tracks of the bullets (if you use thermal goggles).

Looking forward to this game. They say it's going to be more sandboxy so that's always a good thing.

If it's even little bit more sandboxy than Crysis 2, I am looking forward to it too. Crysis 2 was rather good FPS game. I just hope they don't make it worse. Also good multiplayer would be nice (like that alien site capturing thing in Crysis. THAT was nice)

Also. Dat bow :3

If it's going to be anything like Crysis 2 I am out... The down fall of Crysis 2 was due to the major part of it being developed for console instantly downgrading the graphics from AWESOME to pooor... The new game engine that is being developed will put most modern games to shame. ( cough* Crysis 2 Cough* )

If it's going to be anything like Crysis 2 I am out... The down fall of Crysis 2 was due to the major part of it being developed for console instantly downgrading the graphics from AWESOME to pooor... The new game engine that is being developed will put most modern games to shame. ( cough* Crysis 2 Cough* )

I'd hardly call Crysis 2's graphics poor, but they didn't make as much of an impact as the original. Consoles did seem to limit how much they could do with the environment, everything was much more linear.

I'd hardly call Crysis 2's graphics poor, but they didn't make as much of an impact as the original. Consoles did seem to limit how much they could do with the environment, everything was much more linear.

I was quite harsh by calling it poor, but what were they thinking by making a game with so much to give for a console audience? I enjoyed the Multiplayer quite a lot don't get me wrong the sniper and the dog tag system was pretty good. I see MW3 took some sort of basis for their game mode which you have to collect to dog tags for Kills, but on Crysis it was for Killstreaks. Not bad over all, Cyrsis 1 and warhead were pretty snazzy though.