Mr. Green Gaming

TF2 server restructure

2/ Remove Cranetop. I cannot stress this enough. I don't know if the map is good or not (didn't have enough time to play it since it empties the server), but people flee the shit out of it. Since there is no timelimit on the maps, it's easy to tell when did the server die, and so far I've always seen it die on Cranetop, and you can see it on gameme too.

Another reason to remove cranetop is how unbalanced the map is if you look here red wins 89% of the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest patch: Added ability to add custom colors in chat messages

Maybe this could be used for donators/admins? Like if you donate your text is a bolder colour for a month or something

Would be nice to have Blue Chat exclusive to admins. XD

Wouldnt be able to do that because then when you were on the red team your chat would be blue :V

Itd have to just be slightly bolder or duller or y'know, whatever, but giving donators that for a month would just be a nice way to let people boost their e-peen, maybe get them to donate more regularly.

Could always be a similar thing for Greens too, since being a Green has no benefit at all

Latest patch: Added ability to add custom colors in chat messages

Maybe this could be used for donators/admins? Like if you donate your text is a bolder colour for a month or something

Would be nice to have Blue Chat exclusive to admins. XD

Wouldnt be able to do that because then when you were on the red team your chat would be blue :V

Itd have to just be slightly bolder or duller or y'know, whatever, but giving donators that for a month would just be a nice way to let people boost their e-peen, maybe get them to donate more regularly.

Could always be a similar thing for Greens too, since being a Green has no benefit at all

Oh I totally misunderstood, I thought that it meant the actual text changed colour. XD Even still depends on the colours avaliable if it was a more hard Blu I think people would know the difference, other than that the custom colours for donators I think would definatley encourage donators.

As most of our TF2 players will know, our Payload / CP and King of the Hill servers haven't been doing that great, barely getting any players. This morning the TF2 update killed Koth for some mysterious reason so I guess this is as good of a moment as any other to restructure.

What will happen:

1) Koth is going to be removed

2) Payload / CP will change, but might be removed altogether if we can't really figure something out for it

3) Arena will stay as-is because it runs fooking great

I prefer we change Payload / CP to something where the GC shop items still matter but that's a background issue.

There are a few options being thrown around for the Payload server change:

1) TF2 Allround. Make the server have vote options for Payload (Race) / CP / CTF / Koth maps.

2) VS Saxton Hale. My impression: I think the popularity of this mode has faded by now but people can prove me wrong on this.

3) 24/7 instant respawn 64 player 2fort

4) "MR. GREEN ARENA 2 TOURNAMENT NOCRITS NOSPREAD NO SANDMAN ONLY DICKWATS ALLOWED" (actually no)

Share your thoughts.

1) TF2 Allround. Make the server have vote options for Payload (Race) / CP / CTF / Koth maps.

2) VS Saxton Hale. My impression: I think the popularity of this mode has faded by now but people can prove me wrong on this.

3) 24/7 instant respawn 64 player 2fort

4) "MR. GREEN ARENA 2 TOURNAMENT NOCRITS NOSPREAD NO SANDMAN ONLY DICKWATS ALLOWED" (actually no)

Share your thoughts.

24/7 instant respawn 64 player 2fort

Mother of god...