Mr. Green Gaming

[Suggestion] A few ideas

I don't know if I posted this on the right place but I would like to just give a few suggestions about the Zombie Survival Server.

1. There should be more things for Humans or give humans something more because it's like a chance of 1 in 10 for a win round, and zombies always win. I was wondering if Humans could have something a little extra to help. Or maybe reduce the zombies starting health by about 50 when it's on 610.

2. There should be more preparing time at the start, up to about 5 minutes. But if people are ready, then they can cast a vote to start.

3. Bigger maps? Most maps I have seen are houses or apartments, I was thinking maybe something like a HUGE city, well not exactly too big though lol. But enough to cade an area, then another, and another and so on when zombies get in. Because if you are in just 1 house, there is no other way to cade and survive.

4. AFK kick should be 5 minutes, unless it is already.

5. More time should be given to prepare for each wave.

6. All zombies should be automatically killed at the end of waves. This is so players have more chance of surviving games, as it's like a 95% chance of a win.

Anyway, these are just a few suggestions which I would like to say, and I will see you guys around.

[Rv] Lewis

Well the alpha zombies cant regenerate the health and so if you kill them before they kill loads of humans then all is good because the few that they do kill means they wont get the health.

Start up time of 5 minutes sounds a bit long and if you have an organisd team you can set one up in the current time.

Huge maps would be silly, humans would need to cade then easily can out run normal zombies and the if they did cade they could go so far away from the zombie spawn it takes like 1 minute to get to the cade then they wouldn't have the time to break in.

I swear AFK kick only seems to work for humans, so afk humans get kick after about 5 minutes, but i don't think it works for zombies or it just takes a long time.

Well to your points 5 and 6 if you had both that would just be silly. And I personally think that killing the zombies would be silly, say if a cade breaks zombies kill almost everyone in there then wave ends its just pointless and its not like it is that hard to kill of the remaining zombies. I don't particlularly think that the extra time would really make much of a difference you already get like 1 minute.

These are just my thoughts on your suggestions. Its up to Necrossin to decide.

Well the alpha zombies cant regenerate the health and so if you kill them before they kill loads of humans then all is good because the few that they do kill means they wont get the health.

Start up time of 5 minutes sounds a bit long and if you have an organisd team you can set one up in the current time.

Huge maps would be silly, humans would need to cade then easily can out run normal zombies and the if they did cade they could go so far away from the zombie spawn it takes like 1 minute to get to the cade then they wouldn't have the time to break in.

I swear AFK kick only seems to work for humans, so afk humans get kick after about 5 minutes, but i don't think it works for zombies or it just takes a long time.

Well to your points 5 and 6 if you had both that would just be silly. And I personally think that killing the zombies would be silly, say if a cade breaks zombies kill almost everyone in there then wave ends its just pointless and its not like it is that hard to kill of the remaining zombies. I don't particlularly think that the extra time would really make much of a difference you already get like 1 minute.

These are just my thoughts on your suggestions. Its up to Necrossin to decide.

Ahh, yeah, some of them your a bit right, but I would think that there should be a little more time during waves to get rid of the remaining zombies, like another 30 seconds, because if there are 20 zombies 10 players, the chance of that is that the zombies would either win or won't die in time before the next wave starts.

Im going to put my opinion in to:

1. Necrossin is gonna make primary weapons cheaper but less strong. 2 perk slots would give humans a better chance. Suit perk added later on. So 3 perks total (less than with old classes)

2. Slightly more would be nice, an extra 30 seconds would do.

3. We need bigger maps indeed but not huge ones unless you spread out zombie spawns.

4. It is 5 minutes atm, should be lower though. Like 2.5 minutes

5. Nah, old system had no waves so you basically already got a huge improvement.

6. That would ruin the dynamic. Some zombies want to trap humans. And its easy kills for humans.

My idea is that zombies health would depend on amount of zombies currently in game. I'll make an example table ->

Zombies in game / Zombie health

1 / 610

2 / 590

3 / 570

4 / 550

5 / 530

6 / 510

7 / 490

8 / 470

9 / 450

10 / 450

11 / 450

12 / 450

My idea is that zombies health would depend on amount of zombies currently in game. I'll make an example table ->

Zombies in game / Zombie health

1 / 610

2 / 590

3 / 570

4 / 550

5 / 530

6 / 510

7 / 490

8 / 470

9 / 450

10 / 450

11 / 450

12 / 450

So with 2 people on the server the zombie will have 610 HP....

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

- zombies should regenerate health after having successful hits, or they should be able to eat the ribs around on the floor when someone dies.

- it would be also nice to buy weapons with your greencoins, and save them into your weaponslots, where you select which weapon you are going to start with to the game. and until this would not be fair for zombies, it should also be possible for zombies to buy skills like %25 damage reduction or %25 more health or etc. and to keep prices reasonable, it should be cheaper for zombies to buy skills, until everybody will be saving their coins for weapons and for other human stuff. I think it would bring back some desire to game, and also people may like to make some donations as well.

for example:

2999 green coins for magnum as human / 999 green coins for %25 health increase as zombie

1999 green coins for dual weapons / 999 green coins for %25 damage reduction as zombie

- until we cannot use our skillpoints at the last round, allowing supply crates to be used at the last round would be cool or saving them for the next round, or giving survivors weapons, as it used to be in the earlier versions (5 zombies new weapon, 10 zombies another weapon, 15 zombies med-kit, 30 zombies sub-machine gun)

-also 35 skill points for a normal zombie is too low, I barely see a human with a proper weapon, it would be nice to increase it into 50..

-it would be great to loot stuff of players when they die. their weapon's dissaper when they die, and med-kits, and nailing hammers, and nails and a lot of other usefull stuff. I mean even their ammunition would be great!

btw, this is Frennzy

and i will come up with more idea's until i love this game: )

Edited by Vehement

It would be cool if they added a zombie that can make other zombies/players spawn and so it doesn't matter where the zombies spawn as they can spawn ANYWHERE,

Also I want ropes/elastics into the mod :P Catapults mang catapults.

Not to mention, you could climb them and come in spots where scumbags caded the place, also remove the gas, I mean, why is it even there? And how did the humans even get to that house or city or other thing

edit2: a cage.....GOD I WANT THIS.

Edited by Reap3r

I also think that it would be great if it was possible to select, from who you want to spawn when you are a human.

And also it should be possible to gain skill points from healing/nailing/repairing. it give more enthusiasm to humans, unless they would give too much skill points. otherwise it would ruin the balance between humans and zombies.

Edited by Vehement

I also think that it would be great if it was possible to select, from who you want to spawn when you are a human.

And also it should be possible to gain skill points from healing/nailing/repairing. it give more enthusiasm to humans, unless they would give too much skill points. otherwise it would ruin the balance between humans and zombies.

1. You spawn at human who has the biggest crowd around

2. You do get skillpoints for healing/nailing/repairing already

2. You do get skillpoints for healing/nailing/repairing already

The Skillpoint from healing and nailing is fine, but the amount you get from repairing is pretty low. If i ever use it i always find i never get many SP, i get about 20 from it in the space of time i could gain atleast 150 from healing. So make it something like you get 10 SP every 30 or 40 ammo thingy you use.This will encourge more people to use the torch hopefully since it means they could gain more SP at the wave ends.

Edited by mogadonskoda

1. No.

2. No.

3. No.

4. No.

5. No.

6. No.

If there is even a few players who have played ZS for 100 hours or more humans most likely win.

and being a zombie sucks these days because youll get raped by turrets and anyone who is smart enough to aim to the head.

Have you even played ZS?