Mr. Green Gaming

Day Z

Clavus

Grouped up with zunz and eggie:

http://cloud.steampowered.com/http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/559822450910015939/5558C33C20621A3A1633D8E3763D0614EF66C1E3/

Result:

2 m107s

2 m4 sd

2 l85

1 dmr

1 m249 saw

It is north of kamenka, next to the line there should be a hill with a tent on the gap of the hill, of you go east you can find tents with DMR and AKs and ALICE PACKS

http://cloud.steampowered.com/http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/559822450910013706/79BCDDD28B5A8F468AF144C7F05D2C5736942C7D/

Edited by Reap3r

◘ Processor Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E8400 [@3.00 GhZ]

◘ RAM 4GB

◘ HDD 1TB + HDD 230GB 7200 RPM

◘ Gigabyte HD 3850 (256MB)

◘ Windows 7 64-bit

Alright smartypanties, someone give me an honest answer whether I should buy the game or keep watching those YouTube videos.

Im running this with

Phenom II X2 555

9800GT

4GB

160GB HDD 7200 RPM

windows ultimate 64bit.

Now depending on the server it can run smooth, very smooth indeed. On very low.

Sometimes vehicle damage is affecting server and give you FPS drops. Happened once.

I had it 10 minutes earlier than the others with their high end config.

Also even if you run smooth in arma 2 Sp, it just won't do that in DayZ unless server restart.

Now Bandit, a quick googling:

Edited by Reap3r

Downloading ArmA 2 as we speak, testing it out and if I can play with at least 40 FPS on the maximum settings that I can achieve (probably low), then I will buy this thing. It's already horrifying to think about the hours I've spent watching other people play this. I WANT!

I WANT!

I though tesame and bought it in the summer sales, now I regret it, hope day Z gets more playable when developed a bit more.

loading takes to long, day and night system is plain annoying, usually the easiest thing in game - looting - is ridiculous confusing, a easy to use chatbox seems to be missing, they should certainly add some tooltips where you could use items for as well.

I WANT!

I though tesame and bought it in the summer sales, now I regret it, hope day Z gets more playable when developed a bit more.

loading takes to long, day and night system is plain annoying, usually the easiest thing in game - looting - is ridiculous confusing, a easy to use chatbox seems to be missing, they should certainly add some tooltips where you could use items for as well.

What

I WANT!

What the fuck? how is the looting confusing? chat box is easy as fuck, use . to cycle through channels and / to actually talk.... not that hard imho.

And maybe you should read the wiki about using items.. only requires a quick look at your inventory and a right mouse button click.

All in all you are basically a butthurt noob.

Also: Ruff I would keep watching videos ;(

Edited by terminator

Arma isn't known for its intuitive interface, takes some getting used to. Long loading is annoying too, since it shouldn't have to (no really, sometimes the game loads instantly).

But all gripes can be answered with "it's still in development". If the build isn't broken it means the development team has been slacking off.

usually "new" games are more fun as a butthurt noob then an elitist like you, terminator.

not for day Z trough.

anyways, inventory isn't an easy drag and drop inventory, its annoying with left and right sides. an inventory in an inventory (like a backpack) is stupid anyway.

I didn't know about the chat option since I didn't saw chat anywhere ever on my screen.

usually "new" games are more fun as a butthurt noob then an elitist like you, terminator.

not for day Z trough.

anyways, inventory isn't an easy drag and drop inventory, its annoying with left and right sides. an inventory in an inventory (like a backpack) is stupid anyway.

I didn't know about the chat option since I didn't saw chat anywhere ever on my screen.

I had to change my key to chat with since it did not work with the standart key settings for me and my biggest problem with the inventory is , that it just deletes any item that you try to put into your backpack but does not fit ... destroyed a lot of weapons like that!

Edited by xeim