⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Day Z

Clavus

You're a bandit = You're an utter and utter dick that doesn't play the game properly.

Note, clavus did that because a guy with a sniper was behind me and he did it to protect me, not because hes a dick. Also I think you haven't read the whole story or else you wouldn't say that clavus doesn't play the game properly.

Is DayZ free? Dumb question, yeah, but I've seen mods like this that cost money.

Also, if I buy ARMA, will you guys play with me :3

You must buy ARMA2:CO :P and yes, we would gladly accept other people because then we can have more tactics

Edited by Goldon Fleeman

After fixing tons of errors I had, I finally managed to play the actual mod.

Unfortunately servers use a day and night system linked to the time in RL.

It's a cool feature, but I can't really play at night, since I can't see anything then and I don't have a map~

I will play it later again! Although I didn't have the chance to play it right,

it still looks and feels interesting.

Edit:

Let's play together some time

Edited by Raptor

Turn brightness and gamma way up at night. It should allow you to see some shit. Also try playing with me, Gordon Fleeman and his friend on TeamSpeak. Working together is far more awesome.

Gordon did get us killed today though. He went to loot the airport alone and got himself shot and logged off right before he died. I went to his place of death so I could retrieve his stuff, thinking his attacker left by then. I was wrong :(

And so goes the story of how I lost my huge backpack and sniper rifle. And Gordon his MP5SD.

After that we started playing on UK1 (FR2 was fucked after the update). There's a clan around Stary Sobor that uses a chopper which they affectionately call "THE SKYMOTHER".

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558690946108768381/3B51711DB7CAA13F1277F49732FA8CFA07125051/

Gordon Fleeman got their attention for some reason and ended up getting me killed by 2 guys the chopper dropped off. Lost my newly found M24 sniper rifle too. Gordon and his friend did manage to kill my killer afterward. The other guy started popping flares like crazy though, signaling the chopper that eventually came back and scared us off.

Christ...

Me, Clavus and Goldon just tried to carefully loot small military base near Old Sobor.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/540676547608536171/8E26575326B4E6CF40093B289BEF104DF81E83FF/

12 minutes before nightmare

Shit went wrong.

We killed one guy, they killed Goldon, after retreating to the bushes with Clavus - suddenly Bandit Wookie appeared from nowhere and killed Clavus.

Had to steal wookie's m16a2, lost my bag (LOST MY DELICIOUS MEAT!) and had to take Clavus' bag instead.

Escaped to the forest at the North.

Damn.

Edited by NECROSSIN

I'm wondering whether or not I should buy this. Would you say you guys will keep on playing this game, or do you think its the type of think you'd play for a month or two and then get bored of?

If I can get a good few months of gameplay out of it then id be happy to pay the £15,

Edited by Dr.Minky

I'm wondering whether or not I should buy this. Would you say you guys will keep on playing this game, or do you think its the type of think you'd play for a month or two and then get bored of?

If I can get a good few months of gameplay out of it then id be happy to pay the £15,

Buy it.

When you group with your friends - its turns into amazing experience

Well i was in your TS channel when you were getting killed, attacked by the chopper and other stuff and i must say, sound quite good but Clavus, man up and shoot the choppa'! There is no sence in staying hidden, that wont deal with the big flying thing. But im must say, its a sad thing to die in that game...

But I'm on vacation :yeah:

You mainly need Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead! You would also need Arma 2, but I guess the free version of Arma 2 will do the job too.

Edit:

Before you buy it, you should know it's kinda hard to get the mod working afterwards.

There are a few errors that might confront you and you need to update BattlEye and DayZ regularly

Edited by Raptor

Xeim is lazy, someone buy it for me so Minky and I can have sexy times with zombies. :catbread:

Me and Xeim are gonna get it :> downloading ARMA II free now

Prepare for the elite arian squad

Are there any jewish ZOmbies in the game ? *shit i have to refrain from being a racist ingame* j/k

Are there any jewish ZOmbies in the game ? *shit i have to refrain from being a racist ingame* j/k

Only nazi zombies, no such thing as Jewish zombies theyre just a thing of fairy tales

Damn my utter and complete poverty. It'll take ages 'till I get to play this.

You only need to buy the 15 euro arrowhead thingy, you can get all the textures and stuff from the ARMA II free version which saves another 15

Edited by Dr.Minky