Mr. Green Gaming

Faction name claiming

Clavus

Since people tend to steal faction names upon map restart, I figured I'd give the current faction members the opportunity to claim their faction name. You can only claim the name of the faction you're currently owner or mod for, and only one faction per user. If upon map restart someone else claims your faction name, report it to me and I'll check this topic if you claimed the name. If that's the case, the stolen faction will be disbanded.

You can claim the faction name by replying in this topic with your Minecraft name and the faction name.

kellyanthony, MLG

and thanks

I just logged in on the MC server with the new game type. The first thing I did was make my faction, BlackBird. I then got the message "That tag is already in use" I would appreciate it if one of the admins would disband the current faction BlackBird, and give the name to me, wesselkompier.

Edit: Problem solved. Thanks awesomeo <3

Edited by Wessel Kompier
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since people tend to steal faction names upon map restart, I figured I'd give the current faction members the opportunity to claim their faction name. You can only claim the name of the faction you're currently owner or mod for, and only one faction per user. If upon map restart someone else claims your faction name, report it to me and I'll check this topic if you claimed the name. If that's the case, the stolen faction will be disbanded.

You can claim the faction name by replying in this topic with your Minecraft name and the faction name.

RaidInProgress - IiIiIiI

• 4 weeks later...