⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Infected Wars - Clavus Internet Cleanup Operation

Kids nowadays, thinking smoking weed and drinking is cool...

First thing, I aint no kid mate, was joking about that shit. Also, taking drugs is bad and not cool, the fact that you smoke weed and drinking isnt cool too but if you compare taking drugs with drinking and smoking weed, taking drugs is just way more serious, I rather drink and smoke weed than taking drugs.

First thing, I aint no kid mate, was joking about that shit. Also, taking drugs is bad and not cool, the fact that you smoke weed and drinking isnt cool too but if you compare taking drugs with drinking and smoking weed, taking drugs is just way more serious, I rather drink and smoke weed than taking drugs.

Weed is actually quite eponymous drug.

Ahem, like baron said, weed is a drug, your 14 and you don't know that?

Second, Kid=Child: Wikipedia:"The legal definition of "child" generally refers to a minor, otherwise known as a person younger than the age of majority."

You are most definitely a minor.

Second, Kid=Child: Wikipedia:"The legal definition of "child" generally refers to a minor, otherwise known as a person younger than the age of majority."

The two of you having an argument about whether one is a kid or not does not promote the maturity of neither. Bonus points for talking about coolness of weed.

The two of you having an argument about whether one is a kid or not does not promote the maturity of neither. Bonus points for talking about coolness of weed.

Have you read the actual posts?

Would love to see the part where Rui and I were actually argument about whether one is a kid or not.

Neither were we talking about the coolness of weed.

You sir, are most certainly a troll.

Have you read the actual posts?

Would love to see the part where Rui and I were actually argument about whether one is a kid or not.

Neither were we talking about the coolness of weed.

You sir, are most certainly a troll.

If nothing else, the "You most definitely are a minor" part did it for me.

Hmm seeing it back, yes it might have been a argument.

We were not having an argument whether one is a kid or not though, also a day without an argument is like an egg without salt.

Edited by Reap3r

What i think about people who don't drink..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUjPoyGPKtQ

nuff said..

Not sure if you're too stupid to see that this guy is obviously making fun of people who think that drinking is cool.

Or you're just being ironic about it too.

EDIT: Topic has seriously derailed.

You very very obviously don't know jim jeffries he is always drunk during his shows...

One f his fucking shows is even called ALCOHOLOCAUST..... yeah i can see who the stupid ignorant one here is.

Edited by terminator

oh hey, that post showed me the right way

Hello my names Sneed and i like to beat the fuck out of The Lazy Peon because he's a fucking sexy cunt

Actually the real direction was:

Oooh rui! that's an epic story!

It will surely turn into a best seller! :pipe:

No.

Edited by Quert