Mr. Green Gaming

Guild Wars 2

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own GW2 ?

• Yes
    • No
    • NOT YET!!

I'm honestly not sure whether I'm getting this game any more. First thing, I've got a ton of other stuff to play still. Second, I'm not too sure if I like the game that much since MMO gameplay just isn't my thing. Thirdly, you guys are way ahead of me already so it'll take ages to catch up and play together.

Playing Just cause 2, Borderlands 2, Torchlight 2, BF3 and coding for my program at college so I am taking a break from GW2.

Still need to wait .. till friday or maybe saturday if they fail to ship it in time to the germanys

Im buying it over steam and I have to wait too :(

That's such BULLSHIT. I fucking hate them for that. They should release it the same second all over the globe, there isn't a single reason as to why they should push the release date for someone, and not someone else.

Yeah but then I'll just be dragging you guys along areas you explored long ago.

Nah its fine,

1) in PvP there aren't really 'levels', just better armor and weapons, everyone is max level with all their skills unlocked and can pick their attributes so its always even

2) in WvW although you keep your skills/trails/armor from PvE, again - youre made to be max level, so its still pretty even, its more about teamwork in that.

3) the maps freaking hooge, ive not explored a lot of the lower level areas, would be happy to do them again, and im pretty sure some people will be making new characters :V (I'm thinking of a guardian for PvP)

I like Gw2 cause I can just drop into it whenever..

Trying to explore and enjoy the amazing artstyle and landscape.

post-485-0-02608000-1348089287_thumb.jpg

post-485-0-80542600-1348089319_thumb.jpg

Trying to actually see what's going on in front of me.

post-485-0-46418800-1348089459_thumb.jpg

post-485-0-32625700-1348089487_thumb.jpg

In a game, at least 1/3 of the screen should be the sky. The skybox in many games looks beautiful, and it should be seen as it is in real life.

1/3 should be the distance, like what's going on way ahead of you, which is basically about 50 meters +

1/3 should be what's going on right ahead of you.

You will see this in basically ANY fps game and any game like Grand Theft Auto, but in Guild wars 2 you can only look at the stuff >50 meters ahead of you effectively. If you aim your camera in ANY other way, it will be pushed back and forth.

TL;DR The camera in GW2 is broken. They need to fix this.

Edited by VMR

I should be able to see this

post-485-0-12290500-1348090216_thumb.jpg

and this

post-485-0-53500400-1348090236_thumb.jpg

at the same time.

This is trying to see anything in gw2. It's either

1. See stuff in the distance, but it looks horrid because of all the shit between you and the camera, and you can't see the stuff you're about to run into, or

2. See what's going on around you as a character (which is needed to play the game).

post-485-0-11375700-1348090440_thumb.jpg

Edited by VMR

They should seriously change the camera, where you can have it at the height of 2x your character, and still look slightly upwards. They should also increase the FOV by a lot. It's so low, it's pissing me off. I keep trying to play GW2 again to get further, but I can't deal with that shit. It just pisses me off too much.