Mr. Green Gaming

Guild Wars 2

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own GW2 ?

• Yes
    • No
    • NOT YET!!

Guild Wars 2 has made me go inactive on the forums :(

Been playing on Whiteside Ridge, having a guild and shit.

Wut, I'm playing on Whiteside Ridge too!

I shall add you as an friend and then send a guild invite and convince you over to the dark and active side >: )

Edited by Reap3r
  • 2 weeks later...

How about we make some guild meeting on PvE or WvWvW? Not now, of course, but I'm quite bored. Here's sign of unity in our guild: :lux: :polishflagorwhatever:

Sounds good, GW2 was really fun but I lost interest quite quickly for some reason.. Seemed to be playing on my own all the time :(

It was really fun doing PvP as a big group, we'll do that

Aye a update is coming today on 00:00 Seattle time. Btw VMR, soon a FOV fix will come, FOV is currently at 65.

Map completion is 51% for me on my lvl 80 thief but now im trying some stuff with my lvl 80 guardian :V

Oh I can't wait! I really want to start playing again.

• 2 weeks later...

hm just tested out the FoV beta and have to say it only adds that you can zoom out more, meh.

Though the halloween update is awesome, you have the madking walking around Lions Arch like he owns the place, telling jokes n shit, what a badass. Here one of the jokes: "The other night, a charr warrior told me everything he knew. It took about ten seconds" http://felidae-charr.tumblr.com/post/34726681771/the-mad-king-thorn-bad-joke-compilation I dunno but I kinda like bad jokes now lol. Btw how much gold do you guys have :P I am currently at 10 gold with full exotics on both characters.