Mr. Green Gaming

What was the origin of your name?

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Thats really a nice and old topic haha, lemme say mine!!

I joined MTA (my first online game on pc) at 2012 and I was joining a server with a irl friends of mine, I had to choose a nick so I made it "Mohammed" (my real name) and after few weeks I saw someone also has the same nick as mine,  so I made it "MohammedCena" as Cena was my favorite wwe wrestler, after few months I saw a player called "Lesnar" (another wwe wrestler and it stands for "Brock Lesnar"), so I thought of calling myself "Cena" only and ever since that day at 2012 everyone calls me Cena. :D 

idk if people still see this topic, but I just wanted to do it haha :P 

Edited by Cena

2006, SA-MP legacy period :D Was a drifter back then, as you might know the Elegy model is a copy of the Nissan Skyline, so it became my favorite car at the time. I went by the name of Skyline for years until people started calling me Sky for short. That's how you see me on the mrgreen servers nowdays, however, thanks to YourCousin, the player from MTA, I also got another nick - SkaYeH :D I used this for my youtube channel :P So, in conclusion.. Sky - 10 years in the making

My name is originally from RuneScape. Somewhere arround 2006-2007 I started playing RuneScape and a friend of mine was called xpr0beastx. Later I changed my name to xpr0legendx and have been using the same name ever since. My first MC name was called uiltje45 though (another RuneScape account of mine was called uiltje456), few months later I bought a new account named xpr0legendx :-)
Got 8 different MC accounts at the moment and they all have their own story, but aren't as interesting since most of you have never played on the minecraft server :V

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...