Mr. Green Gaming

Meet Saxton Hale

279551postersaxton.png

You have waited for this or not, but now it's time to face the Autralian Justice and meet Mann Co's CEO... and color your pants in brown !

For those of you who didn't know, I've made a first Meet Saxton Hale video with Garry's mod, which took me grosso modo 3 days.

For more than a week now, I've been reworking on this using the Source Film Maker and I wanted to share it with you (and tease a bit my work by the way :) ).

I've spent a huge amount of time on this, it's not perfect and it somehow looks "robotic" at times, but I like what I've done and I hope you'll enjoy this !

And yeah, I like presenting this like the official Meet the videos muehehe :catbread:

So here is the video :

(Watch in HD !)

Bonus screenshots :

145544poster3.png

196496poster1.png

The quality isn't at its best, SFM was working fine, and I hoped I could get what I've seen with the preview, but the final product is slightly different from what I've expected.

You can notice a few "flickering" textures (due to the slight overuse of shadows/volumetric lights), but nothing really disturbing.

SFM caused me a few problems after compiling the video, and I couldn't completely fix them.

That's my first SFM video ;)

If you want to watch the Gmod version :

Enjoy !

Edited by Chikennugget1