Mr. Green Gaming

[Minecraft] Redstone: A Beginner's Guide to Redstone

Well before we begin I'd like to just say that I LOVE redstone. Seriously love it. It's crazy fun to use and the stuff you can make with it is amazing. Redstone is the reason for the existence of Minecraft. Without redstone there is nothing.

Now the reason I made this tutorial is really, as the title says, a beginners guide the the electric red dust we all know and love (in ways that can be either intimate or friends-only, depending on how close you two are). This covers the basics and even peaks its head into slightly more advanced redstone, hinting at circuits and ways they can be incorporated into your everyday minecraft life.

I recommend this to all of you whose best experience in redstone is something like wiring a door to a lever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfql-2a3FS0

The audio isn't great because, as it turns out, minecraft music is VERY LOUD.

But... It has 1080p HD! :D

If you really want the map the download link can be found at http://filesmelt.com/dl/Redstone_Tutorial.rar

Edited by Frizzy

holy poop cant hear you and its out of sync i'd say you redo the video :V

1. You need to really listen. Sorry about that. But I don't feel like redoing it a 4th time AND uploading it a 3rd time. (It takes an hour 30 minutes to upload HD)

2. it's in sync for everyone else who I've given it to.

1. You need to really listen. Sorry about that. But I don't feel like redoing it a 4th time AND uploading it a 3rd time. (It takes an hour 30 minutes to upload HD)

for me it is in sync but DAT MUSIC

for me it is in sync but DAT MUSIC

The music is gone about 2-3 minutes in. So nothing really important is blotted out.

I would love redstone but there is two things why I don't like it: 1. It takes way too much space and 2. Logical gates (how they are done with redstone) are bit oddish and stuff. Nice video you have done there, covers up basics pretty well IMO.

I would love redstone but there is two things why I don't like it: 1. It takes way too much space and 2. Logical gates (how they are done with redstone) are bit oddish and stuff. Nice video you have done there, covers up basics pretty well IMO.

Once you get used to them they're not that bad. I will do an intermediate tutorial tomorrow.