Mr. Green Gaming

Janitors Faction

Dr.Minky

The Janitors are now up and running, so here is where we will post our progress and such and messages that are too long to post on our in game notice board.

We've not recruited too many players yet as we wanted to get the basis done first, but now we're up and running we're ready to start taking in lots of you guys and speed things up - we've already made a lot of progress!

(We'll post some updates and pictures once we're happy with our progress) But just come in game after talking to me or awesomeo or whimplash and we'll get you sorted :)

Here is some of our progress:

Our wall so far. Still ALOT to go.

post-6210-0-04006800-1344454671_thumb.pn

Our sexy storage room. Just the top floor.

post-6210-0-38683500-1344454604_thumb.pn

Our current work on the Mob Grinder.

post-6210-0-33628000-1344454617_thumb.pn

Just an example of how much digging we do.

post-6210-0-31811000-1344454633_thumb.pn

And how much digging we still have to do.

post-6210-0-06384700-1344454642_thumb.pn

Our GIGANTIC automatic wheat farm that gives about 2500 wheat per cycle. Built by yours truly.

post-6210-0-97797800-1344454646_thumb.pn

post-6210-0-83098800-1344454652_thumb.pn

post-6210-0-59928300-1344454609_thumb.pn

post-6210-0-44652900-1344454625_thumb.pn

Hey just asking if i join the Janitors what will be my main role in the faction, i mean does the faction stuff like PvP? Or is it peaceful.

If there is some kind of PvP can i play an role in that? If not i am OK with digging and farming too.

We're peaceful, no pvp :)

Nah no ones going to be just digging, everyone will have at least SOMETHING to lead themselves, if not share leadership of (e.g. xp farms, the wheat farm, mob grinders, villagers, trading outpost, whatever) but youll also be building your main building too

Hey just asking if i join the Janitors what will be my main role in the faction, i mean does the faction stuff like PvP? Or is it peaceful.

If there is some kind of PvP can i play an role in that? If not i am OK with digging and farming too.

We're peaceful, no pvp :)

Nah no ones going to be just digging, everyone will have at least SOMETHING to lead themselves, if not share leadership of (e.g. xp farms, the wheat farm, mob grinders, villagers, trading outpost, whatever) but youll also be building your main building too

i want to join may i?

• 2 weeks later...

I tried pasting in the saved base but it just lagged the server out, disconnected all the players and when it came back nothing had changed.... I can try again when the server's less empty (was like 10/60) but if it doesn't work what we gunna do?

Whimplash and Cobey Meister Jr, the command is //schematic load Janitors and I think I copied it from the south east side, so paste facing north and place it 12.5 chunks to the right of where you want the center to be.

I tried pasting in the saved base but it just lagged the server out, disconnected all the players and when it came back nothing had changed.... I can try again when the server's less empty (was like 10/60) but if it doesn't work what we gunna do?

Whimplash and Cobey Meister Jr, the command is //schematic load Janitors and I think I copied it from the south east side, so paste facing north and place it 12.5 chunks to the right of where you want the center to be.

Could always just ask Clavus to put it in with MC Edit - It was made for doing that sort of thing, takes about 40 seconds and wouldn't affect the server? But then that would be his call,

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, latest update!

Base is in a good state now, not finished but, its good enough so we're gonna stop building and just focus on the events.

Lost a fair few people in the map transition (they just havent been on) so I'm looking at recruiting 2 or so more people. The latest new Janitor is CodeExtreme! :)

The first event has also been picked and is under construction, it should be ready in about 2 weeks (if members of the faction are more active). We'll post details and a date as soon as we're happy with all the rules/date/prizes!