Mr. Green Gaming

Weird happenings

Today I was playing on payload and during a setup phase the payload just started to move along the track, passing the checkpoints and adding time to the setup phase before defeating us. There was absolutely no way to stop the payload moving and the other team weren't even out of the spawn point.

- Waste of a thread -

Talk to an Admin if it involves the server, or check up other threads with TF2 help topics.

Sorry, but I thought I ought to say something about it so I made a thread not knowing where else to put it. Now I know to go straight to an admin thats excellent - for the future if I ever have something like this again. This information is, however, a little late at this time ;)

Cheers, Hundred2 :D Shame there's nothing to be done about it but hey ho.

- Waste of a thread -

Talk to an Admin if it involves the server, or check up other threads with TF2 help topics.

Sorry, but I thought I ought to say something about it so I made a thread not knowing where else to put it. Now I know to go straight to an admin thats excellent - for the future if I ever have something like this again. This information is, however, a little late at this time ;)

Cheers, Hundred2 :D Shame there's nothing to be done about it but hey ho.

Don't listen to Luke, if you have a problem do post it on the forums, It probably has more value than most of the MC topics combined.