Mr. Green Gaming

Gmod Contest! Contest 5: "Zombie Apocalypse" Winners!

Who will win this Gmod Contest?!  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Think wisely.

• EmRa
    • Botervloot
    • Nico
    • Redgord
    • Clavus
    • RoboRobb
    • Hunderd2
    • ERROR 401
    • Kniight
    • FrenchDorian
    • Chikennugget1
    • Ni pah
    • -N7-BloodGuard Deluvas

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was going to do a scene where it was 3 or so survivors crouched and huddled together, with a zombie armada surrounding them, and have some sort of witty comment, but noooooo, my brother decided to do the existing one

the noob...

<_<

Edited by ERROR 401

Oh I can't decide, Botervloot, EmRa or Clavus...

These 3 are the best imo, Botervloot's entry is really funny and is one of the only ones with L4D models, EmRa has a nice L4D style funny Mr green poster and Clavus just made a great atmosphere in his scene.

I voted for Clavus bbecause he has the most chance of defeating Robobob, his scene is just the regular gmod build map and is only voted so much because he has all the names of the active gmod players I think, the scene itself isn't so good imo.

but that's just my opinion... ;)

Why I have only 3 votes D:>

Anyhow, I was originally planning to do pic like clavus's, but my gmod crashed (again!)

and I got pissed off to trying to make it again.. Seems I should have done that instead of the poster :P

EDIT: btw boter, it's EmRA, not EmRa D: (everyone makes the same mistake :awesome: )

Why I have only 3 votes D:>

Anyhow, I was originally planning to do pic like clavus's, but my gmod crashed (again!)

and I got pissed off to trying to make it again.. Seems I should have done that instead of the poster :P

EDIT: btw boter, it's EmRA, not EmRa D: (everyone makes the same mistake :awesome: )

I wont do it again :3

And the contest is nearing it's end! So far, and still, RoboRobb is dominating everyone else! Who will win? *I think robb though. Or the has to be a miracle.

Edited by Botervloot