Mr. Green Gaming

Meet the Headless Horseless Horsemann

1351721089-headfest.png

Tonight you're probably having a walk with your friends, disguised as a monster or another pumpkin thingy, looking for candy.

But what if you're ringing at the wrong house, the huge one that looks abandonned and creepy ?

Do you think its owner will just give you candies in a bucket, don't you think he'll want something from you too ? Your head ? Probably.

Well, when you try to enter his mansion, Triple H (who's not a wrestler, muahaha) will chase you and collect your head as a beautiful trophy, oh and he'll take your candies of course.

Aren't you afraid ?

Yeah, you start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes, you're paralyzed !

To be more serious, after Saxton Hale,let me introduce you the Headless Horseless Horsemann in this SFM video I've been making for a month or so, to celebrate Halloween :)

Screenshots :

1351721572-poster3.png

1351722017-poster2.png

1351722319-poster.png

After finishing this I could notice it goes a bit fast at times, but I think it's ok.

Also, you can see a few bugs with volumetric lights (when soldier meets the spy ), and at the end with Monoculus being "transparent" (meh).

The posing of small items (aka cigarette) isn't perfect too.

And yes, I'm still a noobie with walking animations ^^