Mr. Green Gaming

L4G goes competitive

Welcome fine tf2 gents,

May I introduce to you:

Our newest elitest corps of fine gentlemen willing to sacrifice their lives in competitive tf2 matches to defend the Left4Green's honour.

We're still looking for some fresh recruits and that's why we need YOU.

Don't get me wrong, you won't be able to join the #1 team without being screened (You need to be the best we can get)

We're not aiming to be on the top leader bords, this competitive group of 6 players is aiming to have fun and learn something facing decent opponents. If you don't know how this works, you probably shouldn't propose yourself as a candidate.

Things you need to have to be able to have a shot at #1 team:

- Skill

- Balls to use any voice communication program

- Headset and Mic ofc.

- Be able to talk decent English

- Be a Left4Green community member, or a player of any Left4Green's server

If you think you have what we need you're allowed to leave a comment with the class you want to be, if everyone wants to be the same class we will ofcourse pick the best player and recommend other decent players other classes. As for now, both me and Minky are already on the team, here's the current set-up and I will try to keep it up to date.

Scout 1 : Mathijs (Steamprofile)

Scout 2 : EmRa / Stardude

Demoman : Silver Dot / Rui

Roaming Soldier : Balmung (SteamProfile)

Pocket Soldier : Achwell

Medic : Dr.Minky (Steamprofile)

Thanks for your application, the sooner the team is full the sooner training and selection begins.

(Note: since this is still for fun, we might pick a little less skilled player because he's nicer, so don't be a dick if you want to show your skills.)

Team will be presented the 18th of December (same day as the start of trainings).

Mathi (Current TeamLeader)

Minky (Current TeamLeaderAssistant)

P.s.

- Matches will most likely take place friday or saturday evenings.

- We will take breaks when there're exams in school due a lot of people still are in school.

- You can sign up for any class even if it's already taken

- This is not the final team yet

Edited by Mathijs1996

Just say which class you would like to be, we'll figure out later who gets which class.

1v1 is not an option for both medics and scouts imo, you'l find out who's te better scout v scouts but we need scouts to pick a damage class or a medic, maybe even pop the medic. Don't be to worried about you getting a spot, we'll figure it out later.

I'll start adding both silver's and rui's steam link in the original post as soon as I can acces my pc (Most likely friday) I'll add you aswell on steam if I haven't added you yet. I hope that you all understand that you shouldn't sign up for the team and resign a few weeks later, since the rollouts and other strategies are based upon the members and their skills. I think this shouldn't be any problem. Anyone that doesn't make it for a spot can sign up for another free spot or to be a reserve, don't get me wrong, a reserve wont be used that much to be honoust, unless the main player isn't really into the team and doesn't show up on time or sth, then he'll be replace by you even if you're worser, doesn't matter, we're still a community of friends trying to play, so take it a bit serious so everyone can enjoy the experience :)

Thx mates :)

Come on lads, we need 1 more scout and a pocket soldier!

Edited by Mathijs1996

I will do csgo, if they fix the goddman servers. the lag recently. I rage quit for 2 games because of pure lag it was retarded and now I have a 170h cool down....

We were winning but we had been playing for half an hour and we had done like half of the rounds. And I just couldnt bear it. AWP wasn't that bad to use though. But the pistol round lasted until the timer ran out :S

Edited by mogadonskoda

I would like to join. i'd like to be soldier, if that is possible.

Since this is your first post on the forums and you're a relative new member, I'll talk to you on steam soon (exams atm) . Be aware that older community members will have a bigger chance in getting that spot you applied for. But we'll see, as I said we'll talk about it :)

Hey

Skill- i can normally get a kdr of about 4

Communication - I can use steam, teamspeak, mumble

Headset - http://www.turtlebeach.com/product-detail/ps3-headsets/ear-force-p11/46

English - Pure english blood

I play on l4g servers alot minecraft,tf2

Also I would like to be scout 2 my positioning is good I have macros on my mouse making my jumps easier I can also use the strafe keys well

Starrry

Hey

Skill- i can normally get a kdr of about 4

Communication - I can use steam, teamspeak, mumble

Headset - http://www.turtlebeach.com/product-detail/ps3-headsets/ear-force-p11/46

English - Pure english blood

I play on l4g servers alot minecraft,tf2

Also I would like to be scout 2 my positioning is good I have macros on my mouse making my jumps easier I can also use the strafe keys well

Starrry

Thx <3