Mr. Green Gaming

L4G goes competitive

Hey

Skill- i can normally get a kdr of about 4

Communication - I can use steam, teamspeak, mumble

Headset - http://www.turtlebeach.com/product-detail/ps3-headsets/ear-force-p11/46

English - Pure english blood

I play on l4g servers alot minecraft,tf2

Also I would like to be scout 2 my positioning is good I have macros on my mouse making my jumps easier I can also use the strafe keys well

Starrry

GG

On a more serious note I haven't gotten into the tf2 mood but will happily be a stand in if needed :)

I I think you should just host a server and have everyone who wants to be in the team to join. To see who is best and they each play there best class and so you can then decide who is better. The team picking doesnt seem like it is going to be that fair since yyou are seeing everyone individually instead of together.

I'm letting everyone apply, those who apply will get into training, we'll see how it rotates, if the teal works out it's fine for me. If nobody extra applies, why would I host a server if there's only 6-7 candidates ?

Training will start when my exams are over, 18th of dec (next thuesday).

I think this will be the final team, since nobody is really aplying anymore, we'll see who gets demo since both rui and silver applied. Worst case scenario they can both play during trainings and pugs. According to results we use the best demoman for ranked matches.

I think this will be the final team, since nobody is really aplying anymore, we'll see who gets demo since both rui and silver applied. Worst case scenario they can both play during trainings and pugs. According to results we use the best demoman for ranked matches.

Lets hope that my laptop works in Brazil :V

(Yes, I'm heading there for a vacation.)

Why should it not work in brazil :D

Why should it not work in brazil :D

Because...

Internet is slow :P

Chem can you tell me the load outs we need to use so I can get the items in advance.

Starry

I don't know what you're exactly allowed to use but you'ld be using scatter, pistol, bat. Reskins are fine to; festive, luger, fish.

We're starting with pugs and then we'll move up to open european lowest, from there on it's just getting into a higher league once in a while.

The only weapons allowed are like certain medic weapons. All other have to be stock or reskins. Thats what the rules used to be in ETF2L. The allowed medci weapons are kritz, the corssbow, the other syringe gun and uber saw. And you are allowed all reskins and stocks aswell.

What like competetion things are you doing?

Highlander had it so almost all weapons were allowed but like 1-2 restrictions per class.

Edited by mogadonskoda
  • 2 weeks later...

why wasn't i invited

Because you went ofline 5 minutes before we started D:

I so sorry <333

You guys still looking for members?

If so i could either be a Sniper or Demoman but i'd rather play sniper.

We already have 2 demo's and we don't need a main sniper class. The team is full for now, maybe some changes in the near future, but for now we're not looking for new members.