Mr. Green Gaming

Install Player Heads Plugin!

Denby

Player Heads Plugin  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should Left4Green Install the Player Heads Plugin?

Player Heads Plugin

Me and Mega think it would be a great idea if we had this plugin installed on L4G.

When we kill someone in PVP, this plugin allows us to keep our opponents heads as a trophy so we can keep them, put them on a stick and display them or wear the head to impersonate them.

This is the link to the Bukkit plugin....

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/player-heads/

We think this would be a brilliant addition to the server making it a more thrilling experience.

Please consider installing this on the server and tell me what you think to the idea.

Edited by Denby
Player Heads Plugin

Me and Mega think it would be a great idea if we had this plugin installed on L4G.

When we kill someone in PVP, this plugin allows us to keep our opponents heads as a trophy so we can keep them, put them on a stick and display them or wear the head to impersonate them.

This is the link to the Bukkit plugin....

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/player-heads/

We think this would be a brilliant addition to the server making it a more thrilling experience.

Please consider installing this on the server and tell me what you think to the idea.

I don't really know how this would turn out... on other servers killing them just fills up inventory space because there are so many heads around. But this might make it more interesting.

I think this is a really interesting idea, seen it on a few servers and it does add another interesting element to the game, especially faction wars. Taunting enemies with the fact that you've killed them is like adding more to the concept of faction wars. Having spoken to a few people, it really seems like a common opinion that this would be a good idea, maybe even just for a trial.

Although we do understand it could cause lag or other issues, please contemplate it.

MegaBB

*to expand on what I said

If you were to set it up the way I said it would encourage much much more open PvP, while still keeping the server in vanilla. People would fight to regain their honour and to get a nice collection of heads to show off how "pro" their faction is (since you minecraft kids love to say how pro you all are).

Think of it like TF2. People want to collect hats to show off, but they don't affect the game. Only difference is, other people will take your hats unless you keep playing the game. Could combine it with some way of decreasing other peoples stats too so you dont get overpowered people.. Could be quite refreshing to the server. #

oh and youd need to have it time based, so you can only count one kill per 5 minutes or something (otherwise youd just get spawn trapped and a stupidly high kill count)

yes this is my first post in like 2 months, shut up

Whats the point...

Exactly, neither does this fill up your inventory and gets useless after a while. It's also taking a big amount of server recources. I don't really see the point of this plugin, yes it is fun to make a trophee room but still it'll get boring and even annoying in a while.

Does this mean that I can eventually build myself a house out of heads if this gets implemented?

Probably, do know that heads aren't full blocks, which will make your house seethrough

• 2 weeks later...

As you can see, we have 10 votes to have it installed, 6 votes to try it out and only 3 for no. so admins, could you please install this plugin and at least give it a try?

The majority of people who have voted want to at least try it out so if your players want it, you may as well give it a go. :D