Mr. Green Gaming

Infected Wars discussion topic

I just played it.

Its god awful..LY AWESOME.

i <3 it, i love killing zombies with my turret (Hundred1) as i support it.

It made experimental my favourite class.

i also love the suit power things. its really balanced. Example: you know there is a stalker, but if you use Vision to much, you wont have Speed/Armor to survive a attack.

P.S does speed mode make you immune to fall damage?

I just played it.

Its god awful..LY AWESOME.

i <3 it, i love killing zombies with my turret (Hundred1) as i support it.

It made experimental my favourite class.

i also love the suit power things. its really balanced. Example: you know there is a stalker, but if you use Vision to much, you wont have Speed/Armor to survive a attack.

P.S does speed mode make you immune to fall damage?

I believe it does a little bit, but stalkers are not a problem because you can just use a flash light to see them, also its hilarious picking assualt master changing to my shotgun going into speed mode running to their base and blowing the shit out of everyone and they cant hit me, then i run and hide to rechange and do it again......if your gonig to do this keep distance away from the behemoth one shot and its all over.. or go behind him.

thats a very dangerous tactic Cow :lol:

I do it sometimes and i have a curse. 75% chance that i bump into a behemoth WITH high amont of players on speed mode or regen or NO ARMOR.

Pow i die in 1 hit. Behemoth: lolpwned i got you :blink:

Also. clavus, could you do something about AFK behemoths?

There are some players who die/become zombie and they think: shit i am zombie. im going to AFK for the round until i am human again.

Not that bad, but WHEN THEY ARE THE BEHEMOTH???

They dont mind, and the round becomes impossible for Undead because the camp/spawncamp cleaner is AFK..

thats a very dangerous tactic Cow :lol:

I do it sometimes and i have a curse. 75% chance that i bump into a behemoth WITH high amont of players on speed mode or regen or NO ARMOR.

Pow i die in 1 hit. Behemoth: lolpwned i got you :blink:

Also. clavus, could you do something about AFK behemoths?

There are some players who die/become zombie and they think: shit i am zombie. im going to AFK for the round until i am human again.

Not that bad, but WHEN THEY ARE THE BEHEMOTH???

They dont mind, and the round becomes impossible for Undead because the camp/spawncamp cleaner is AFK..

There isnt many afk people on infection becuse they most first choose a class before they actually join the game.

Well the afk specs arent bad.

But when someone chooses human class. and is the unlucky one to die, he goes AFK and keeps the behemoth slot taken. THAT is what happens (and pisses me off when im the other guy, zombie VS 14 spawncampers ?)

There is some guy Patria who does that everytime.. as if he HATES infected so bad he goes AFK the second hes infected. (I played 1 round where HE was one of the first. and he was behemoth. and he went AFK. and there were no admins so a poor guy had to kill 15 humans alone as a normal class )

Few notes for myself that will need to be done for the 1.11 version:

- If undead remains dead for longer than 1 minute while Behemoth, change his class

- Proper sync of exploit blocker and heal gun

- Find out what the hell's wrong with wraithbow zooming

- Double check BOOMhemoth achievement and other achievements

- TESTMODE off for listen servers on default

- fix a bug where the menu does not close (probably a variable that gets overwritten)

Thnx for planning to fix the AFK behemoth :)

and BTW does the Hellraiser (Zombie Gali) do damage?

and how does stalker shapeshiftknife work?

Hellraiser does do damage, just lower than average. The upside is that it drains lots of suit power of the victim, killing off their Armor protection quickly.

With the shape shifter knife, if you press right mouse will aiming at a human, you'll freeze for a few secs, and if the human is still in your crosshair after that, you'll switch places with him, taking his body form until you attack. Just take note of the chat messages.

Clavus. 2 questions.

1. does the knife have a max distance? or is it unlimited.

2. if you have taken someones model. do turrets ignore you?

1. it has a max distance, but it's pretty far.

2. turrets will ignore you, but you drop the model once you use your primary attack.

Hi, I have an idea for the infected wars gamemode know how the humans are able to have a flying robot help them kill zombies and makes them own zombies how about making it so some zombies are able to have the same thing but different like have a flaming skull follow them around and shoot humans with magic beams or flames? It's only an idea but it would be useful even if you have to unlock it as an achivment and plus having sort of a demon following the dead aka ZOMBIES! :lol:

Edited by Zeltrax
Hi, I have an idea for the infected wars gamemode know how the humans are able to have a flying robot help them kill humans and makes them own zombies how about making it so some zombies are able to have the same thing but different like have a flaming skull follow them around and shoot humans with magic beams or flames? It's only an idea but it would be useful even if you have to unlock it as an achivment and plus having sort of a demon following the dead aka ZOMBIES! :lol:

wait...

what??

Hello there. I'd like to help with the development of your gamemode. I know allot of mapping, modeling and lua so whatever you'll need I can help. Here's a little example of my work. These are models I made for a NoxiousNet gamemode.

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/327/noxnbbloodgulch0000.jpg

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/919/noxct...lizzard0003.jpg

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/6897/noxlavawarsb10000.jpg

I really like this gamemode and I think it has allot of potential compared to other things in Gmod so if you'll ever need more heads, count me in.

Hello there. I'd like to help with the development of your gamemode. I know allot of mapping, modeling and lua so whatever you'll need I can help. Here's a little example of my work. These are models I made for a NoxiousNet gamemode.

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/327/noxnbbloodgulch0000.jpg

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/919/noxct...lizzard0003.jpg

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/6897/noxlavawarsb10000.jpg

I really like this gamemode and I think it has allot of potential compared to other things in Gmod so if you'll ever need more heads, count me in.

The only modelling help I could use, is that someone fixes the w_model bones on the custom weapons. They're originally CSS custom weapons, and Garry's Mod isn't compatible with the bone system it uses (the original CSS weapon models are revamped too for GMod, that's why does do work). Because of this, all custom world models end up in the player's belly. The w_models are included in the content/models folder, but they're not used right now.

Pretty cool models by the way. Nox teamplay stuff?