Mr. Green Gaming

Live Zombie Survival development tracking (changelog)

Ywa

Powerfull weapons. However, the zombie exploder's what was his name I can not remember?

Nah this is to miss. Updates here or there in the atmosphere five years ago now I think can not be undone.
Look at this video is very good.

:gmod:

Epic Music from 28 Days later :P

Edited by Psychopeti (HUN)
i remember the games used to get really intense, especially when there were only a few humans left and the zombies never let up

Good times. But in essence that's what I'm trying to bring back.

i remember the games used to get really intense, especially when there were only a few humans left and the zombies never let up

Good times. But in essence that's what I'm trying to bring back.

well the SP is not the good way to go than, in my opinion atleast.

you can't stand on a roof top and let hell get loose on you anymore, that was the awesome part of the game[in my opinion]

rushing trough the kills,weapons and ammo, getting greater and greater stuff on the go.

that was awesome! :D

I agree with you. They should bring back the old days. I do not force this new "system".

We demand the return of the weapons was automatically: P

:gmod:

it's shit tho, but you don't care that we care and i don't care that you don't care that we care.

care seption.

I don't care that they dont care that you care and that you dont care about what they dont care and care ception

it's shit tho, but you don't care that we care and i don't care that you don't care that we care.

care seption.

I don't care that they dont care that you care and that you dont care about what they dont care and care ception
i don't care that you don't care that they don't care that i don't care that they don't care at us caring to make a care ception permitte
I don't care....but deep down I care about the things you care about like not caring that pufu doesn't care about you caring. *edit* I lied I don't really care about what you care about at all Edited by Snotteh
can you please nerf the fasties. I think everyone will agree with me that they are op

No.

you don't listen to what the players want. If the regulars don't come, the server is empty

They never did never will and never do

necro actually did

2178962-r20765_spiderman_look_at_him_and

Negrossin sure had his own thread where people could put their suggestions, but he actually never took into consideration any of these and still did whatever he wanted to (not saying it's a bad thing about him), so no, you totally got the wrong idea

okay this are some changes i would love to see.

----- loooooong suggestion that looks pretty accurate and nice but i don't care enough to read-------​

I doubt they'd ever do any of that

Edited by Quert