Mr. Green Gaming

Live Zombie Survival development tracking (changelog)

Ywa

Each turret bullet should deal 7 damage, and with turret power it would be 10.

More points for blowtorching(like 5 sp per 20% healed)

Stop going off-topic or I'll whip my chicken onto your arses.

Depends, where did you get the chicken?

• 2 weeks later...

guns need a nerf since headshot multiplier was increased to 2.0. Possibly get rid of medikit and instead get 10 health from mobile supplies? It is horrible being a zombie and getting harassed by the "crowbar squad" and when you do eventually hit one, they just heal and buy medikit charges. This will make people not rage quit when getting picked because you will get less people CHASING the zombies. Also make a prop hit do 50 damage with no animation because people can steal you kill.

REMOVING THE CROWBAR WILL NOT STOP THIS

fast zombies will need a massive nerf if you do this because the only way to survive a fasties is to heal each other. Can i suggest 2 damage like it was in old zs?

Bring back old zombies, the infected's arm is fucked up and you can play as an "error" with makes hitting them really annoying. 

Edited by poohplop
guns need a nerf since headshot multiplier was increased to 2.0. Possibly get rid of medikit and instead get 10 health from mobile supplies? It is horrible being a zombie and getting harassed by the "crowbar squad" and when you do eventually hit one, they just heal and buy medikit charges. This will make people not rage quit when getting picked because you will get less people CHASING the zombies. Also make a prop hit do 50 damage with no animation because people can steal you kill.

fast zombies will need a massive nerf if you do this because the only way to survive a fasties is to heal each other. Can i suggest 2 damage like it was in old zs?

Bring back old zombies, the infected's arm is fucked up and you can play as an "error" with makes hitting them really annoying. 

everything else you suggested is shit besides nerfing fast zombies and bringing back old zombies

Normal Zombies reach needs a massive increase as well, fasties have a larger reach. In cades it will help stop people meleeing so can get rid of collision.

everything else you suggested is shit besides nerfing fast zombies and bringing back old zombies

:(

removing the medkit? sorry but that is not one of the smartest ideas.

giving the guns a nerf could work, but just change the headshot multiplier back to 1.5.

melee is indeed a bit OP again but that could be fixed by giving the freemans spirit a nerf.

and the fasty's got a new role i see, people are just to lazy and get reworded for that.

the thing i noticed a while ago is this:

the mod died a long time ago and you were working on something that is already dead, so stop playing Dr.frankenstein and let it rest in peaces already.

make a fresh start and start over again, this does not mean to remove everything we have atm!

here is a plan i would like to see.

ZS 3.0

it's the best way to go since this mod gets updated on a  regular base, and it has allot of extra's.

just make sure to tweak the humans by:

• making the humans and the normal zombies a bit faster.
  • implant the current propkilling mechanism(small probs do 80 damage and "normal probs"around 50.) 
  • remove the falling down animation from everything.(just damage compared to the height of what you fall.)
  • the barricading system is ok and new people would rather understand that than what we have now.(not being able to un-nail and the current nailing system.)
  • the resupply crate just looks allot cooler and you can pick it up after placing it.
  • allot more weapons+ a working eagis.
  • a working boss system(you could remove the one's that come with the mod and implant nerf/hate1/hate2 and maby look into fixing beemoth and the seeker.)
  • the ability to ware hats and stuff when you are a zombie.
  • zombie escape and objective maps.
  • same melee's compared to the one's we have now.(you have to look into adding the "katana" and other stuff and tweak the melee's a bit)
  • from what i heard and read, it's more stable and nicer to code with.(it's what i heard.)

the sp system.

​you should remove it and try to recreate the zs from 2010(the deluvas ZS with the classes)

so yeahhh...... gun's for kills but this time a little bit different, the weapons the you get reworded with during the game must be class bound,

so the medic smg (mp5) can only be atchiefed by the class medic. same goes for the other classes.

leveling system.

yeah this was one of the mean problem if i can recall it correctly,sooo here is an idea. 

• just focus in creating the leveling system on damage with a certain item like"commando next lvl:7000 damage with a rifle. progress 4689. " it's way better to just level up and it's not that frustrating. 
  • you should not unlock weapons,perks,tools you should get a class bonus with them like:
  1. ​commando level 1: 

+5%rifle damage

+5%more ammo from the resupply box.

+9%health

being able to see ethernals for a X range compared to other classes.(the greater the level the greater the range) 

next level 2: progress....6800 damage to zombies with a rifle... progress: 3323

2. support level 1:

+4% health.

+10% stronger nails

+12% stronger repairs

+10% shotgun damage.

option to place a resupply crate.(it start's to give a small health buff at lvl 4, this will applied to all the resupply boxes that have been dropped.)

ability to see the health of nails.

​make the next lvl track how mutch you have repaired like: support level 2:next level 8900 damage repaired... progress: 4598.

3. medic level 1:

+6% more speed

+8% faster recharging of medkit charges.

+6% more smg damage.

yeah the option to recharge medkit charges, but you reduce in speed with 25% when you are healing your self.

next level 2: needed.... heal a stunning amount of 9000.

4. engineer.

+20% more turret damage.

+50% to spawn with one(this does not change compared to what level you are!)

if you are not a engineer you have a 25% change to spawn with one.

the option to atchief a eagis after 35 kills or a pulls smg(you have to choose...)

+12%stronger eagis planks.

+8% faster recharging of ammo on a pulse smg/puls rifle.

+4% damage with pulsies.

next level 2: needed.... 4500 damage with a turret and 350 eagis planks placed. progress 2250/123

5.  baserker.

+10% melee damage.

+6% speed buff.

+6% damage resistance.

+4 health a hit(you can choose the medkit on spawn but you will only get a refill when you get the box!) this affects on other classes but not the medic!

+6% push back. 

instead of atchiefing a OP gun like a shotgun or the SAW after 75 kills you will get a katana with a insane amount of damage on hit + push-back .

you also trade in the ability a Recife guns, instead you will Recife melee's at 5/15/25/35/45/55/75 and a "suit"(it decreases the amount of damage you Recife) at 5(10% suit.) 25(25% suit) 45(40% suit) and 75 (50% suit) this affect can stack up. it can be broke down by damage Received.

next level 2: needed...... 4500 damage with melee and 800%suit Received . 

so you can get a rifle or anything like that but you will not get any bonus with it.

(pufulet's idea i know but its a good one.)

game play.

• remove the rounds and make it 20 minutes again.
  • the box will spawn every 5 minutes and stay for 1 minutes( the first to get there will get 3 point's on his kills progress+health+ammo the rest will Recife health+ammo.
  • get back to the old roll of the fast zombies(get players off high spot's where other classes can't reach them.
  • bring back the normal zombie.(it just looks nicer and it's trusted for old and new players.)
  • make the perk adrenalin injection a perk.(so if you buy it you will get the following  effect's: no slowdown on low health and no slowdown with a heavy weapons.)
  • old perks back including the one's for zombies.(you should have never touched the greenshop.)
  • stronger probkilling.
  • zombies will unlock compared to the progress the zombie team make's.
  • adding the new zombie hit registration system ( the have to pay for it with there range.)
  • ghosting trough probs before the game starts.

i'm done with typing for now, damn it's allot of work to get MOST of the typos out D:

and you had a lllooonnnggg read so enjoy this video :D

This is what needs to happen :o

• Greens

I like it but it may be the same story again of does ywa want to do it or listen. Iam all for a good change but it depends on how long it may take him to make, and the time he has to put onto it ! We need more programmers etc to help with the code......

removing the medkit? sorry but that is not one of the smartest ideas.

giving the guns a nerf could work, but just change the headshot multiplier back to 1.5.

melee is indeed a bit OP again but that could be fixed by giving the freemans spirit a nerf.

and the fasty's got a new role i see, people are just to lazy and get reworded for that.

the thing i noticed a while ago is this:

the mod died a long time ago and you were working on something that is already dead, so stop playing Dr.frankenstein and let it rest in peaces already.

make a fresh start and start over again, this does not mean to remove everything we have atm!

here is a plan i would like to see.

ZS 3.0

it's the best way to go since this mod gets updated on a  regular base, and it has allot of extra's.

just make sure to tweak the humans by:

• making the humans and the normal zombies a bit faster.
  • implant the current propkilling mechanism(small probs do 80 damage and "normal props"around 50.) 
  • remove the falling down animation from everything.(just damage compared to the height of what you fall.)
  • the barricading system is ok and new people would rather understand that than what we have now.(not being able to un-nail and the current nailing system.)
  • the resupply crate just looks allot cooler and you can pick it up after placing it.
  • allot more weapons+ a working eagis.
  • a working boss system(you could remove the one's that come with the mod and implant nerf/hate1/hate2 and maby look into fixing beemoth and the seeker.)
  • the ability to ware hats and stuff when you are a zombie.
  • zombie escape and objective maps.
  • same melee's compared to the one's we have now.(you have to look into adding the "katana" and other stuff and tweak the melee's a bit)
  • from what i heard and read, it's more stable and nicer to code with.(it's what i heard.)

the sp system.

​you should remove it and try to recreate the zs from 2010(the deluvas ZS with the classes)

so yeahhh...... gun's for kills but this time a little bit different, the weapons the you get reworded with during the game must be class bound,

so the medic smg (mp5) can only be atchiefed by the class medic. same goes for the other classes.

leveling system.

yeah this was one of the mean problem if i can recall it correctly,sooo here is an idea. 

• just focus in creating the leveling system on damage with a certain item like"commando next lvl:7000 damage with a rifle. progress 4689. " it's way better to just level up and it's not that frustrating. 
  • you should not unlock weapons,perks,tools you should get a class bonus with them like:
  1. ​commando level 1: 

+5%rifle damage

+5%more ammo from the resupply box.

+9%health

being able to see ethernals for a X range compared to other classes.(the greater the level the greater the range) 

next level 2: progress....6800 damage to zombies with a rifle... progress: 3323

2. support level 1:

+4% health.

+10% stronger nails

+12% stronger repairs

+10% shotgun damage.

option to place a resupply crate.(it start's to give a small health buff at lvl 4, this will applied to all the resupply boxes that have been dropped.)

ability to see the health of nails.

​make the next lvl track how mutch you have repaired like: support level 2:next level 8900 damage repaired... progress: 4598.

3. medic level 1:

+6% more speed

+8% faster recharging of medkit charges.

+6% more smg damage.

yeah the option to recharge medkit charges, but you reduce in speed with 25% when you are healing your self.

next level 2: needed.... heal a stunning amount of 9000.

4. engineer.

+20% more turret damage.

+50% to spawn with one(this does not change compared to what level you are!)

if you are not a engineer you have a 25% change to spawn with one.

the option to atchief a eagis after 35 kills or a pulls smg(you have to choose...)

+12%stronger eagis planks.

+8% faster recharging of ammo on a pulse smg/puls rifle.

+4% damage with pulsies.

next level 2: needed.... 4500 damage with a turret and 350 eagis planks placed. progress 2250/123

5.  baserker.

+10% melee damage.

+6% speed buff.

+6% damage resistance.

+4 health a hit(you can choose the medkit on spawn but you will only get a refill when you get the box!) this affects on other classes but not the medic!

+6% push back. 

instead of atchiefing a OP gun like a shotgun or the SAW after 75 kills you will get a katana with a insane amount of damage on hit + push-back .

you also trade in the ability a Recife guns, instead you will Recife melee's at 5/15/25/35/45/55/75 and a "suit"(it decreases the amount of damage you Recife) at 5(10% suit.) 25(25% suit) 45(40% suit) and 75 (50% suit) this affect can stack up. it can be broke down by damage Received.

next level 2: needed...... 4500 damage with melee and 800%suit Received . 

so you can get a rifle or anything like that but you will not get any bonus with it.

(pufulet's idea i know but its a good one.)

game play.

• remove the rounds and make it 20 minutes again.
  • the box will spawn every 5 minutes and stay for 1 minutes( the first to get there will get 3 point's on his kills progress+health+ammo the rest will Recife health+ammo.
  • get back to the old roll of the fast zombies(get players off high spot's where other classes can't reach them.
  • bring back the normal zombie.(it just looks nicer and it's trusted for old and new players.)
  • make the perk adrenalin injection a perk.(so if you buy it you will get the following  effect's: no slowdown on low health and no slowdown with a heavy weapons.)
  • old perks back including the one's for zombies.(you should have never touched the greenshop.)
  • stronger probkilling.
  • zombies will unlock compared to the progress the zombie team make's.
  • adding the new zombie hit registration system ( the have to pay for it with there range.)
  • ghosting trough probs before the game starts.

i'm done with typing for now, damn it's allot of work to get MOST of the typos out D:

and you had a lllooonnnggg read so enjoy this video :D

THAT SHOULD HAPPEN ^

Zombie boss spawns now every round, as long as there are atleast 10 players. The boss health is also dynamic and depends on the amount of humans and the infliction. We might tweak the health later, since we need to see how it works out. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...