Mr. Green Gaming

Live Zombie Survival development tracking (changelog)

Ywa

If there are any bugs or problems regarding somethings in current Zombie Survival please post them here for now on. Do not post suggestions for new things or any other information that no doubt we have already seen in several generic "my zs suggestions!" topics such as "good suggestions" or "what about refunds and classes". This should be about making current Zombie Survival less horrid by using what already exists and not suggesting new things until a completely new mod could be released.

Make it look like this:

• Remove the blood overlay around the zombie HUD.
  • Use 3.0 Zombie SWEPS.
  • Remove ironsights.
  • Double accuracy of all weapons.
  • Increase Headshot Multiplier to 2.
  • Make Reiska admin.
  • Check if Katana is actually considered a melee for the "Freemans Spirit" perk.
  • Change the view model for the Fresh Dead hands back to Zombie hands as they look terrible with most player models.

• Set the "SP Bounty" accordingly to the following:

• Fresh Dead - 25
  • Headcrab - 15
  • Fast Zombie - 25
  • Wraith - 20
  • Poison Zombie - 50
  • Zombine - 40
  • Howler - 25
  • Poison Headcrab - 20

Remember that these are not actual "fixes" for broken things but are what I believe would improve the quality of the mod.

Edited by Pufulet
If there are any bugs or problems regarding somethings in current Zombie Survival please post them here for now on. Do not post suggestions for new things or any other information that no doubt we have already seen in several generic "my zs suggestions!" topics such as "good suggestions" or "what about refunds and classes". This should be about making current Zombie Survival less horrid by using what already exists and not suggesting new things until a completely new mod could be released.

Make it look like this:

• Remove the blood overlay around the zombie HUD.
  • Use 3.0 Zombie SWEPS.
  • Remove ironsights.
  • Double accuracy of all weapons.
  • Increase Headshot Multiplier to 2.
  • Make Reiska admin.
  • Check if Katana is actually considered a melee for the "Freemans Spirit" perk.
  • Change the view model for the Fresh Dead hands back to Zombie hands as they look terrible with most player models.

• Set the "SP Bounty" accordingly to the following:

• Fresh Dead - 25
  • Headcrab - 15
  • Fast Zombie - 25
  • Wraith - 20
  • Poison Zombie - 50
  • Zombine - 40
  • Howler - 25
  • Poison Headcrab - 20

Remember that these are not actual "fixes" for broken things but are what I believe would improve the quality of the mod.

SP bounties are that high? The game would be won by survivors more easily. :I

can you bring back the old perks like last human? 

Also i like the idea of sp but it is really annoying when you can't get to the crate, so can you make it that f2 allows you to browse the sp store. Maybe bring back old crates, but make it so it spawns randomly so caders will not have access to it, will make mr green more of a running zs.

Edited by poohplop

Yeah please bring back the old perks, it can make the game less of a cading zs and separates it from other zs. which what is mr.green is all about. Make it so plank and keyboard does not do damage to the Cade, only noobs cadebreak. Make psychopeti admin ;) of course balance the weapons,I'm sure you will though.

Edited by poohplop
Hello people :-)

Conversely I do not mean this that why exactly Reiska he will be drink Admin?! Seriously!!!!

Everyone he hate choosing only own you not a point her an admin?!

With Enny vigor I would be also allowed to be sorry for for my dictum. But since already 2007 present I have been on this excellent server already.

Maybe add back this last man stand, freeman stuff, Horse health, mysterious stranger(357.) Etc.

Remove Kleiner invasion :elites:

Check this video, is deluvas maked. These times miss a natrium for me very

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52-7HTy4r9U

come on man learn English i don't even know what your saying but it sounds kinda funny

damn that sexy video :o

and psyco use googlechroom  for posting 

Ok i try it.

Now I'm trying this translator if fiber is so I hope it will be better for English.

Reiska:  This video was put here because this was long before the zombie butcher operation, and the voices were really good at it. Let's just say the track is quite dark but it was still good.

Now i use google chrome. Thats better or not?

Edited by Psychopeti (HUN)

Ok i try it.

Now I'm trying this translator if fiber is so I hope it will be better for English.

Reiska:  This video was put here because this was long before the zombie butcher operation, and the voices were really good at it. Let's just say the track is quite dark but it was still good.

somewhat better. Now some things that need to be made on next update:

+ buff melee

+increase normal zombies health

-make normal zombie slower

reason:

when many ppl cade and there is only couple of zombies its hard to break the cade when you die so easily as zombie, but when its a running map you die too easily as human cause the zombie is so damn fast. The weapons are pretty powerful so increasing zombies health shouldnt add any unbalance, but then meleeing would suck so the melee weapons need to be buffed at the same time

also poison headcrabs should be unlocked at wave 3 or 4 cause they are so damn annoying

Edited by Reiska

Ok i try it.

somewhat better. Now some things that need to be made on next update:

+ buff melee

+increase normal zombies health

-make normal zombie slower

reason:

when many ppl cade and there is only couple of zombies its hard to break the cade when you die so easily as zombie, but when its a running map you die too easily as human cause the zombie is so damn fast. The weapons are pretty powerful so increasing zombies health shouldnt add any unbalance, but then meleeing would suck so the melee weapons need to be buffed at the same time

also poison headcrabs should be unlocked at wave 3 or 4 cause they are so damn annoying

BUUFFF DEERRR MELUUR

yea deffinitley bring back last human perk that would be great

improving on lame's idea of kills fo guns it should be damage so everyone gets their fair share of the kills

That kinda ruins that game, it is a bit about stealing kills in a Cade. Edited by poohplop
yea deffinitley bring back last human perk that would be great

improving on lame's idea of kills fo guns it should be damage so everyone gets their fair share of the kills

That kinda ruins that game, it is a bit about stealing kills in a Cade.

Stealing kills?