Mr. Green Gaming

Live Zombie Survival development tracking (changelog)

Ywa

I am capable of porting over items from the current mod into 3.0 and getting us a piece of the ZS cake. 

I as well as you guys knows what makes Mr.Green special. I can get that feeling of gameplay quite easily I believe. But obviously there needs to be a chat with Ywa about what he wants to do about all of this. 

Lol

I am capable of porting over items from the current mod into 3.0 and getting us a piece of the ZS cake. 

I as well as you guys knows what makes Mr.Green special. I can get that feeling of gameplay quite easily I believe. But obviously there needs to be a chat with Ywa about what he wants to do about all of this. 

You never know when to stop do you.

• - Updated F1 Menu.

- Fixed missing sound errors.

- Updated weapon selection HUD to be clearer.

- Updated ethereal and ghast health/speed stats.

- Removed FOV option in F4.

- Mobile supply crate has 200 health and the colour of it changes as it takes damage.

- Weapons are now salvaged at a mobile supply crate by throwing them at it.

- Updated salvaging system.

- Updated HUDs.

- The SP requirement is increased by 50SP every time a drop is received.

- The weapon drop will now be sensibly given depending on the round time (no weak weapons near end).

- Several other changes and updates.

• - Fast zombie damage 5->4

- Fast zombie health 140 -> 135

- Howler scream doesn't shake screen of own player.

- Props can now be held in place with [sHIFT].

- Added Vampire perk for Berserker.

- Updated Bullet Storm perk for Support.

- Reduced required SP from 100 -> 150 -> 200 to 100 -> 130 -> 160 etc.

Edited by Pufulet

So you're saying i can't lua code, Ywa? :')

No I didn't. I just said you aren't a high-skilled coder. That's something totally different than what you think I'm trying to say. Don't let it go to your ego man. I appreciate your work, really. :)

• - Added "Mobile Supply" perk for Support.

- Changed "Board Pack" perk for Support.

- Supports now spawn with an ammo pack by default.

- Readded "Fortify" perk for Support.

- Ammo boxes and mobile supplies can now give boards to the boardpack and store ammo for ammo packs.

- Increased hammer starting nails to 20 from 10.

• - Ammo Pack can now store ammunition which can be later used.
  • - Board Pack now gives random boards.
  • - Ammo Pack and Board Pack don't disappear if empty.

I believe I'm done with all the updates that I wanted to do for this weekend unless anything else comes up.

My priority todo list (more will gett added) for this weekend coming up:

Edited by Pufulet
I just think that him insulting people isn't going to get them to give constructive feedback. They'll instead just insult. If Pufulet at least responds 'professionally' it then can be argued it's not 100% Pufu's fault the gamemode is bad. But, with him insulting others too, it looks bad on him too. 

I just want to say I have nothing against Pufulet, I just think he way he deals with stuff could be better in order to work to some sort of agreement with ZS.

Edited by Lex

I just think that him insulting people isn't going to get them to give constructive feedback. They'll instead just insult. If Pufulet at least responds 'professionally' it then can be argued it's not 100% Pufu's fault the gamemode is bad. But, with him insulting others too, it looks bad on him too. 

I just want to say I have nothing against Pufulet, I just think he way he deals with stuff could be better in order to work to some sort of agreement with ZS.

Are you lexadar?