Mr. Green Gaming

Normal zombie and infected

Fucking that.

Now I actually understand Necro. And also the bullshit fact that you made pay2win which is absolutely stupid. You turned this shit into WarZ.

Great job.

EDIT: New sounds are terrible. Bring the normal HL2 zombie sounds back; change fast zombies at once, they are generally useless, they are only good for humans to shoot them for them to get SP.

How is Pay2Win actually related to this specific change? Even though I disagree with it anyways. Most players like the new sounds, and they're higher quality than the original HL2 sounds.

Im just saying we basicly have overpowered infected now. Why not use the same normal zombie properties for this class but with these new sound and model. The speed is the biggest problem, you have no chance at all as a runner now. Propkilling is a bit to weak. Lowering the speed and more dmg for propkills would make it balanced again.

P.s: Im sorry about my rage post, i was mad that my most used zombie class got removed ( and so do other regulars)

Thanks for the constructed criticism. I'll improve propkilling effectiveness and look into the speed of infected.

My main reason to remove normal zombie was that the latest introduced 'Infected' are a combination of normal zombie and fast zombie. If we need to solve balancing issues by combining 2 classes, we're clearly not properly developing a gamemode. So I attempted to make the normal zombie somewhat different (and use the 'infected' models) and make the  fast zombie more useful again (since it's the only class capable of climbing/reaching higher places).

In the current gamemode I see many changes that were made that actually didn't properly fix the gameplay problems. Only dirty workarounds.

Why don't you lower the damage of infected and lower the health then you might have a chance running

The problem the fresh dead class has atm is that it has to low hp ( 125 hp is really low) while its speed is to high. Its good for another zombie class, but if it replaces the normal zombie, it should give new players a chance at at the same time be easy enough to kill.

My only problem with them is the ugly view model they have.

What's the problem exactly?

I might get rid of the infected models and use the normal zombie models for the new general/standard/classic class.

I like how you are dodging the Pay2Win part entirely, speaks for itself.

I'm ignoring it because it's simply offtopic. But here you go:

The SP-buying ('Pay to Win' as you call it) feature has been requested a long side ~ 15 other changes requested. Deluvas decided to pick up the 'Pay to Win' feature as one of the first things. Not saying it's his fault, of course not. But shit like this can happen in development. Also: as you may understand we need to make profit of our gameservers too to invest in the community and this specific gameserver.

And apart from that, I'm now working on balancing stuff. So instead of complaining please do tell what you'd like to see change (in a separate thread).

Thanks.

My only problem with them is the ugly view model they have.

What's the problem exactly?

I might get rid of the infected models and use the normal zombie models for the new general/standard/classic class.

That would be great, otherwise people might wonder where the normal headcrabs go....(possible ass joke) Edited by MCGSCEFFAAWHETJH55555

I am probably speaking for the majority right now, but nobody here really likes the way the server is heading.

Implementing "Pay 2 win" features before MAJOR bugfixes and balancing changes ( Which are needed right now badly ) only shows 1 thing ; Greed. I can't recall any of the veteran players I am still in contact with ever asking for that sort of feature, nor wishing for the current changes ( Merging of infected and zombies for example ). I know the gamemode is getting a rework right now, but every resource should go into that instead of features like buying SP for GC ( Which is a terrible way of monetarisation, there are so many better options availeble that don't influence the gameplay that much ), people will rather donate for a server they like then for a server where they can buy themself advantages with. Costum playermodels, more suits ( the power they add is fine given the price ) , doublepower on votes are things that come to mind that are way less Pay 2 Win while still given long-time players and donators something worthwhile.

The crate-system has been flawed for over a year now, yet it only needed 2 smaller things to edit/fix it ( Make them placeble by humans to prevent them from spawning out of cades/gathering spots , and buying weapons DURING waves ).

The weapons have been feeling too weak for ages now, in addition to some still broken hitboxes ( if they are that broken just take the dam models from Nox, really, it's not gonna be the end of the world ).

The balance between running and cading is killed too, once again owned to the crate system ( people running outside can't afford to stand at a crate 7 seconds to buy ammo and guns, a simple cart you can edit all the way and "Check out" at the crate would fix that).

There are so many things that can be done to make this ZS better, and buying weapons with GC is 1 of the last things to add to that.

Edit : Let's not forget zombies are useless since the change too.

Edited by Tennisballesser
I am probably speaking for the majority right now, but nobody here really likes the way the server is heading.

Implementing "Pay 2 win" features before MAJOR bugfixes and balancing changes ( Which are needed right now badly ) only shows 1 thing ; Greed. I can't recall any of the veteran players I am still in contact with ever asking for that sort of feature, nor wishing for the current changes ( Merging of infected and zombies for example ). I know the gamemode is getting a rework right now, but every resource should go into that instead of features like buying SP for GC ( Which is a terrible way of monetarisation, there are so many better options availeble that don't influence the gameplay that much ), people will rather donate for a server they like then for a server where they can buy themself advantages with. Costum playermodels, more suits ( the power they add is fine given the price ) , doublepower on votes are things that come to mind that are way less Pay 2 Win while still given long-time players and donators something worthwhile.

The crate-system has been flawed for over a year now, yet it only needed 2 smaller things to edit/fix it ( Make them placeble by humans to prevent them from spawning out of cades/gathering spots , and buying weapons DURING waves ).

The weapons have been feeling too weak for ages now, in addition to some still broken hitboxes ( if they are that broken just take the dam models from Nox, really, it's not gonna be the end of the world ).

The balance between running and cading is killed too, once again owned to the crate system ( people running outside can't afford to stand at a crate 7 seconds to buy ammo and guns, a simple cart you can edit all the way and "Check out" at the crate would fix that).

There are so many things that can be done to make this ZS better, and buying weapons with GC is 1 of the last things to add to that.

I do agree to the last runner bit but supplies crate shouldnt be carryd its the only thing that might get survivors out of the cade for the zombies to stand a chance. It should 50 hp back and random weapons strength of the weapons depending on how much zombies there are

Ywa is attempting to improve current ZS and Deluvas is currently sketching ideas out for the new one. Don't bother suggesting anything for new ZS because it is pointless.

On an actual useful note here are some bugs that need fixing.

• Humans can run backwards at the same speed as forwards
  • When a human spawns they can throw their weapons down and immediately get new stuff apparently
  • You can still have a limited amount of ammo so if you have maximum and buy more you don't actually get the ammo.

Ywa is attempting to improve current ZS and Deluvas is currently sketching ideas out for the new one. Don't bother suggesting anything for new ZS because it is pointless.

On an actual useful note here are some bugs that need fixing.

• Humans can run backwards at the same speed as forwards
  • When a human spawns they can throw their weapons down and immediately get new stuff apparently
  • You can still have a limited amount of ammo so if you have maximum and buy more you don't actually get the ammo.

you get 70 more medikit charge.