Mr. Green Gaming

Future of Zombie Survival

Future of zombie survival;

Stop complaining

Let them do what they want to do with the server

Then tell em if you like it or not

I don't get how you can complain on changes which happened as a part of a new thingy which isn't completed yet. Just wait for the final result? Nobody wants to live in a house without a roof so just hang on till the roof's on, till then play in the basement.

• 2 weeks later...
In other words he's saying to revert the changes and go back to when classes existed... someone might complain about the balance, though.

People complain about balance when humans win, they think zs is balanced when humans always lose

And robberts idea should happen

Edited by lame shot

Yo,

You could make the mode a bit more arcade. I mean just make the gameplay a bit more nervous, increase the speed, remove the collisions, the "ragdoll" mode when you're falling and hitting the floor  ... everything that slowdowns the gameplay.

If you bring back the classes, give them weapon restrictions (berserker only uses melee weapons + pistols, medic uses shotgun for example etc). I don't remember if this has already been done though, but if not, I think it could be good.

And remove the howler please, it's unplayable when you're surrounded by zombies, you're trying to escape but that b*tch keeps screaming and then you die because you couldn't get far enough.

Edited by Chikennugget1
Yo,

You could make the mode a bit more arcade. I mean just make the gameplay a bit more nervous, increase the speed, remove the collisions, the "ragdoll" mode when you're falling and hitting the floor  ... everything that slowdowns the gameplay.

If you bring back the classes, give them weapon restrictions (berserker only uses melee weapons + pistols, medic uses shotgun for example etc). I don't remember if this has already been done though, but if not, I think it could be good.

And remove the howler please, it's unplayable when you're surrounded by zombies, you're trying to escape but that b*tch keeps screaming and then you die because you couldn't get far enough.

everything else sounds good but restrictions don't cause nobody likes those I feel you should have freedom to choose what guns you have but of course you might get a little bonus for certain class to use certain weapon, also I don't see howler that much of a problem even if they are annoying, they are part of the game

Howler is the only class that requires absolutely no skill at all. You dont need to aim, you dont even need to be right in front of someone. While others classes do require aiming or atleast timing (zombine) to be able to hit.

I see that as a reason to keep it, seeing it could be used by mingebags. So they still enjoy the game, while having no skill.

Or is it just me who thinks like this?

Howler is the only class that requires absolutely no skill at all. You dont need to aim, you dont even need to be right in front of someone. While others classes do require aiming or atleast timing (zombine) to be able to hit.

I see that as a reason to keep it, seeing it could be used by mingebags. So they still enjoy the game, while having no skill.

Or is it just me who thinks like this?

That's a very bad way of thinking of a class. You shouldnt try to cater to new players in such a way as it hurts the rest of the server. If there is no skill required with a class that can hit you even when looking the other way what makes you think they will use another class? Hearing of such a class is absurd in zs.

zs would be quicker if you didnt have to wait to reapawn after dying for 4 seconds. Every other server is instant so what is the benefit?

Edited by Pufulet

try to focus on things that matter at the moment I don't see howler or spawning that much of a problem

one thing thought: improve poison zombie health it should be as it was, a *tank* zombie whit nice amount of health nowadays 2 guys whit usps can easily kill it and that if what is shameful

also: improve grenade dmg since zombie health got increased so grenades have become pretty useless

Edited by Reiska
try to focus on things that matter at the moment I don't see howler or spawning that much of a problem

one thing thought: improve poison zombie health it should be as it was, a *tank* zombie whit nice amount of health nowadays 2 guys whit usps can easily kill it and that if what is shameful

also: improve grenade dmg since zombie health got increased so grenades have become pretty useless

agreed, also could you make it so when a zombine is killed his grenade deactivates or the damage done is severely reduced, atm once a zombine takes out his grenade there's very little point in killing him