Mr. Green Gaming

Delete Bad Rase Maps

Lets delete all bad maps of MTA rase server. The server has a lot of bad maps that nobody likes. And we must play all the time that bad map. Lets make votes about the maps. What map must be deleted. With your votes. We can make bether rase server. With good maps, design and difficulty of rase.

- Lets start to vote the maps. And delete all the bad maps. All players, show me all interes of Mr.green gaming rase server. Lets vote :D

Sorry for my bad english :D 

• 2 weeks later...

Ok then, I'll start

Every Pachanga map thats at least half the server maps

Every Yoshi map     Thats about 50 maps

Why?   Because every one of them is unfun and really just a waste of time to play...  Also then we could have a chance to play some of the good maps on the server instead of Pachanga race Pachanga race Pachanga race  yoshi race good race map Pachanga Pachanga Pachanga Pachanga  good map yoshi.. and so on.

Or why dont we we just go with if there is over twice as many dislikes as there are likes, delete the map............  Isnt that what the like system is for?

This is just sillyness to start deleting maps.. Some people really like maps some people hate them...  as stated above this is how I and alot of people feel. 

the last of the quote is the most reasonable way..

One mans trash is another mans treasure. Some maps that some peolpe say are "bad" are not, they are pro maps that have to be learned. It should be left up to the admin to which maps stay or go.

It reallyshouldnt be left up to an admin. as seen in the past few days/weeks if an admin dislikes a map and deletes it how is that fair??? 

This is just sillyness to start deleting maps.. Some people really like maps some people hate them...  as stated above this is how I and alot of people feel. 

everyone hates laggers, yet the server is always full of them. its not like you can explain anything with common sense here