Mr. Green Gaming

Deleted Pro maps???

I deleted the maps, the server needed some cleaning, and specifically those maps, they had too many dislikes, and when playing the map people complain and most leave the server because of that maps, I know they are old maps, but there are some old maps much better that them.

Remember we have to move forward and not stay in the past forever.
Do not exaggerate, as there are many old maps that are decent and playable, but there are some that are not.

I always do my best for the players to feel good and they do not go for a few bad maps.

Edited by Sergio_Riv

Why don't you delete all of the buggy dinghy maps? Those maps where dinghies always get stuck...

Maybe a start a sticky thread where we could post bad maps to be deleted showing evidence of why they suck? Like a ban request but for maps.

Also, Welcome to my Crazy World was an amazing map.

I deleted the maps, the server needed some cleaning, and specifically those maps, they had too many dislikes, and when playing the map people complain and most leave the server because of that maps, I know they are old maps, but there are some old maps much better that them.

Remember we have to move forward and not stay in the past forever.

Do not exaggerate, as there are many old maps that are decent and playable, but there are some that are not.

I always do my best for the players to feel good and they do not go for a few bad maps.

Then delete 3/4 of the shit fuck pachanga and yoshi maps. everyone complains on those and all of them have 3 times the dislikes as they do the likes...  Effen A Kraay sandking was an epic map..  Wasnt even hard.. I held the top time on that forever..   To many noobs play anymore..  If the map isnt NTS or a normal boring map the noobs complain.

Also on that there are alot of good players that like to play those maps...  What does it matter what a noob that has played on the server a half dozen times says, wouldnt it be more beneficial to please the old time players. The ones that are on all the time.. the ones that dont complain much.. The ones that make the game fun??????

I say we should put a vote up to put back those maps.. I vote  yes for all but the bike one.. sorry mosh that one did suck lol.

Edited by Taint3d
Welcome to my Crazy World was an amazing map.

Yes getting stuck 9 out of 10 times with a dinghy after racing 5 minutes is really amazing!, feels so rewardering!!!

You know there is a trick to it that never fails..   at the dingy checkpoint, you go as fast as you can when you hit it..   wait 5 secs kill yourself and  you go flying down and around and make it to the water.....

Why don't you delete all of the buggy dinghy maps? Those maps where dinghies always get stuck...

Maybe a start a sticky thread where we could post bad maps to be deleted showing evidence of why they suck? Like a ban request but for maps.

Also, Welcome to my Crazy World was an amazing map.

I totally agree with this... plus also another thread to fix maps that can be fixed. I would be willing to fix some and I'm sure others would too.

Edited by mr.dogshit

Ok then, I'll start

Every Pachanga map thats at least half the server maps

Every Yoshi map     Thats about 50 maps

Why?   Because every one of them is unfun and really just a waste of time to play...  Also then we could have a chance to play some of the good maps on the server instead of Pachanga race Pachanga race Pachanga race  yoshi race good race map Pachanga Pachanga Pachanga Pachanga  good map yoshi.. and so on.

Or why dont we we just go with if there is over twice as many dislikes as there are likes, delete the map............  Isnt that what the like system is for?

• 4 years later...

Bring back Clan bike steps. Maybe keep it out of rotation so it only comes up if someone buys it? I still remember the hate that map got every time it was played so maybe that could be a solution. Or if someone still has it saved, I'd appreciate it if you could send it to me.

On 21.6.2013 at 4:24 AM, Taint3d said:

Every Yoshi map     Thats about 50 maps

Rude!

• 2 months later...