Mr. Green Gaming

Waiting for other players...

isnt it possible to speed that up a little? you always have people connectin, downloadin, bugged or whatnot, so it takes like 30 seconds every map to even start. combined with the times up pal, you sometimes wait more than you actually drive. its even worse when the server is full.

and while im here ill give 5 reasons to lower the pinglimit:

- the server maybe actually runs better

- people dont get lagfucked

- highpingers mostly dont speak a word english

- the server maybe runs better

- its never really that empty to justify the pinglimit at 350 anyway

:chickie:

Yes it does suck getting constantly lagfucked, yes it does take a while to start some races but that's just how it is.. While you and others complain that the pinglimit is to high other guys are complaining about the pinglimit being to low.. Like someone said before, it's just not possible to please everyone.

It's better to leave it how it is, if the server is just unplayable atm(to much laggs/noobs w/e) just rejoin at another time.

And the other reason of waiting sooo long for the race to get started are ghost players, which admins NEVER kick.

Don't know where they come from but they are always 'not ready' when you press tab and they had already scored almost all checkpoints before the race started.

And the other reason of waiting sooo long for the race to get started are ghost players, which admins NEVER kick.

Don't know where they come from but they are always 'not ready' when you press tab and they had already scored almost all checkpoints before the race started.

Those 'ghosts' barely affect the server and every time I check the scoreboard for 'ghosts' I always kick them.. Some players even point out the ghosts for me to kick them.

When not many players on, the 'waiting for other players' lasts for a few seconds, but when the ghost player is on, it makes everyone wait at least 10 seconds to start racing. So annoying. And i didn't point the finger at you we don't meet in-game so often so i don't know about you but others just don't care.

these 3 guys above me are actually the number one reason to lower the pinglimit, theyre even annoying when not bein laggy and stupid on the server, but whatever. yes, the 0 pingers are the worst, but the only way to get rid of them, is to manually kick them...

these 3 guys above me are actually the number one reason to lower the pinglimit, theyre even annoying when not bein laggy and stupid on the server, but whatever. yes, the 0 pingers are the worst, but the only way to get rid of them, is to manually kick them...

RAAAAH RAH RAH RAH RAH RAHHHHH

Minute: 10:45

Edited by ~dQ__Qb~