Mr. Green Gaming

Can i please get unbanned?

Unban him... you have that dumb ore plug in now so who cares if he xrays ... this server was in its prime when xray was at its prime, used by basically everyone ... and there is no "server economy," as there is no one on to even have an "economy" ... so xray wouldn't destroy that ... therefore if everyone has diamonds, then everyone is equal and there is no fear of losing your oh so precious set of armor ... also, a lot of the "old" players, who xrayed, obviously became too lazy to mine legitimately, so why even bother when mining takes hours on end to not even find a single diamond ore?

But you gotz playerz to blowz so you prob won't.

Good day

Unban him... you have that dumb ore plug in now so who cares if he xrays ... this server was in its prime when xray was at its prime, used by basically everyone ... and there is no "server economy," as there is no one on to even have an "economy" ... so xray wouldn't destroy that ... therefore if everyone has diamonds, then everyone is equal and there is no fear of losing your oh so precious set of armor ... also, a lot of the "old" players, who xrayed, obviously became too lazy to mine legitimately, so why even bother when mining takes hours on end to not even find a single diamond ore?

But you gotz playerz to blowz so you prob won't.

Good day

Please don't post if you're not involved.

Other than that, it's not up to you to decide wether he should be unbanned or not.