Mr. Green Gaming

Future of Mr. Green

Ywa

before the server crush i had 13k GC's ,some cars and 2 custom horns,after the servers back,i get 4k GC's ,few cars and 1 custom horn...thats OK,,,what can i say...but starting today,cars and the only one custom horn that remained dissapeared also...i mean wtf???problems again??at least give me back that f...... horn

thank you!

Edited by cOjOnes

Mm, just thought of something (important); people can "glitch" GC by making a topic and after that spam like 100 times "a" or something in there...

Which we would notice and allow us to reset the GreenCoins for that user and/or ban the user. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Admins of the mrgreengaming community,

yesterday a shocking thing happend. a admin named [Kodauer] came online and disbanded my faction

because I claimed next to a player called [swimmingpixel] and he tolled kodauer i was troll claiming but i was starting a raid i wanted to build a base there

i also claimed next to a player called [megajosh11] and i claimed next to him because i builded a base for a raid there to. and i want to ask what happend here my faction was

disbaned with out 1 warning. no unclaiming the land just a disband i lost all my stuff my enderportal and good claims.

in the next map whil this happen again?

what happend to the Mr.GreenGaming Community

-Yorkie_Pro

Edited by yorkyork
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, r0cK said:

I really think CaptureTheFlag has to be deleted for testing purposes. Not a lot of players like it.

You can't always like some things or gamemodes on a server, and I would also agree to remove the gamemode, but at least during the gamemode I can take a short break, or it's just how the game works. I remember old times a gamemode was really hated, whose name was Manhunt, I didn't like it, but I feel like I miss it because it was fun somehow