Mr. Green Gaming

Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas 1.4 released!

Hello everyone,

We are pleased to announce that MTA:SA 1.4 is now released!
Download 1.4 Windows installer
Download 1.4 Linux server

This release focuses on introducing Object-Oriented Programming and adding localized user interface to the mod. Installer and UI translations for the following languages are included in the package: 

English, Arabic, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Estonian, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian,
Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Romanian, Russian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish

Thank you to all the servers and clients who have updated to MTA 1.4 before it's final version, lots of bugs have been found and fixed and we appreciate that you have tested our sometimes particularly buggy builds, now we have finally got to a stage where we can consider 1.4 fit for a release version.

The change log below is split into what has been fixed after the start of the 1.4 beta and before the 1.4 beta to show just how much your support has helped us get to this point

Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas 1.4 released!

We'll be updating tonight or tomorrow, whenever Ywa is back.

Tip:

• Do not uninstall 1.3, because the 1.4 client will use files from 1.3 resource cache (if it is there). So you can avoid re-downloading vehicle mods etc
  • Added a setting to disable tyre smoke to MTA video tab
  • - This setting disables tyre smoke when doing burnouts locally and all tyre smoke for remote players as well as disabling boat related splashing

The disable tyre smoke should help a lot if you have a potato pc.

i have a problem with FPS after installing 1.4

Me too, the game is microstuttering for me. Very annoying.

Same. Not just very annoying, but VERY annoying.

True, the fps counter doesnt detect it, but it feels like 15fps spikes =/.

1)WHy 1.4 is installed as a stand alone software and not as just an update as others version did before??

2) do i need 1.3 or should i just delete???

thx

Because the other updates were 1.3,1 - 1.3.2 etc And you can delete 1.3 if you want, but remember to copy over your resources.