Mr. Green Gaming

Editor plugin + Mapping rules for MTA

SDK

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

RACE SERVER.

recently i have received a lot complains about maps, so i decided to increase requirements on new maps, especially if it have markers.

from now on there won't be any "acceptable" or "normal" map uploaded, if u want to get your map on server it must be "good" and if it have markers "very good"

so work more on your maps and make sure it's really good to be uploaded, don't waste your time on something that won't be uploaded.

it's time to clear some maps as well.

RACE SERVER.

recently i have received a lot complains about maps, so i decided to increase requirements on new maps, especially if it have markers.

from now on there won't be any "acceptable" or "normal" map uploaded, if u want to get your map on server it must be "good" and if it have markers "very good"

so work more on your maps and make sure it's really good to be uploaded, don't waste your time on something that won't be uploaded.

it's time to clear some maps as well.

Bobby, I <3 you dude :D

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
4 hours ago, LNMM said:

How edit the meta.xml?

Says my map is not meta.xml and is in the folder , I have to edit something in the goal? As it already did this ... Inside the zip explained create a folder named map . It's okay? Help!

No offence, but I'm not really sure if I understood you actually, but I guess you mean either of these 2. 

1- If you wanna edit a meta file all what you got to do it right click on it and then "open with" and then choose Notepad OR WordPad.

2- If you mean you tried to upload your map but you got an error that you don't have a meta file in your map follow these steps:

- Open the map as zip.

- Then you will find a folder inside it, open it.

- Now copy all map files and go back to map folder.

- Paste map files that you copied beside the map folder and when you paste them delete the map folder.

- Now try to upload your map again as zip through web upload.

I do not speak English , I'm using translator haha, I wanted was the second topic ... Let's see if I understood : I have my folder with the map name created . I entered it and map files , one of them is called meta.xml . Ok , then I have to create a zip file and the must have a folder with the name of the map and within the files. It's okay? Or in the zip just you have to be files without folder? Thanks for answering ! I wait your answer!

I do not understand in last step

In the zip file only files have to be on the map?
Edited by LNMM
  • 1 month later...

Problem!

i've downloaded the Mr.Green patch , and used it succesfully, tested it on my map and it worked, cars changed every checkpoint and so on.

However when i load the map again all mr.green deffinitions and settings are gone, and the map just has the standard race mode.

Why is it doing that and how should i fix it?

Edited by HeArTBeaT
Just now, HeArTBeaT said:

Problem!

i've downloaded the Mr.Green patch , and used it succesfully, tested it on my map and it worked, cars changed every checkpoint and so on.

However when i load the map again all mr.green deffinitions and settings are gone, and the map just has the standard race mode.

Why is it doing that and how should i fix it?

I guess every time when you finish testing your map, its reset to race mode, so you need to do it NTS again then save it.

1 hour ago, HeArTBeaT said:

i did that, but it also does it without testing, as soon as i load the map... should i add the values manually?

You shouldn't do anything manually, you are most prob doing something wrong. If you still have the problem, post your map at "Contributions" and I'm gonna check it out.

1 hour ago, HeArTBeaT said:

ok so everything on my side seems ok now... but i think your server has problems because it wont upload

File NTS-Map-4Jack.zip (3221323)

Zip: Ok

Map: Ok

nts mode: Ok

Server: Error while loading map: Could not load nts-map-4jack

Just try again later.

Guest AleksCore

@Maina check readme file inside of the mrgreen.zip and make sure you did everything right. 

P.S. I am noticed instructions in readme and here are different so I updated first post to make it correct.

Guest AleksCore

Usually many problems because of folder placed inside of another folder. What I mean?

This is bad:

mrgreen/mrgreen/{ here files like meta.xml etc. }

This is correct:

mrgreen/{ here files like meta.xml etc }

The same when you upload map using our uploader.

This is bad:

yourcoolmap.zip/yourcoolmap/{ here files like meta.xml etc. }

This is correct:

yourcoolmap.zip/{ here files like meta.xml etc }