Mr. Green Gaming

Location of Mappers - Help/scripts/tools/resources/mods/tutorial

viiNi

--- Auto Repair----

Step 1. Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/81p3gji7e72wdbu/autorepair.lua

Step 2. Make your map normally, when you finish just paste the file in your map folder:

post-12121-0-03266800-1444599365_thumb.p

Step 3. Add this line on meta.xml:

<script src="autorepair.lua" type="client"></script>

post-12121-0-91918800-1444599360_thumb.p

Note: You also can change the time for the cars to be repaired (timer)

- Open the autorepair.lua with notepad++

function repair()setTimer(fix, 8000, 0)

- 1000 = 1s then 8000 = 8s xD

- Switch to much you want

Finished!!

Any questions? Ask!
Edited by viiNi
~>> Sky changing colors <<~

2º - Extract the file "NITRO.lua" inside the folder of your map

3º - Open the "meta.xml" file of your map and add the line:

<script src="NITRO.lua" type="client" />

01.png

4º - To change the time that the sky changes color simply change where it says:

01.png

setTimer ( yo, 4300, 0 )

4000 = 4sec , 1000 = 1sec, 60000 = 1min

Edited by NITROX

--- Where to find a lot of good objects ----

I think everyone hates being searching for objects in the editor, it's been a temp I found a Russian forum, where they put the image of the object and also the ID, that is, we have a preview of the object that we want to use (It doesn't contain all objects.)

Link

Spoiler:

post-12121-0-83804100-1444649354_thumb.j

post-12121-0-05057800-1444649358_thumb.j

post-12121-0-29220700-1444649360_thumb.j

post-12121-0-70089000-1444649362_thumb.j

www.gforums.ru

Edited by viiNi
  • 2 weeks later...

--- Random Markers and Core Markers ----

(Thanks to KaliBwoy and AlexCore)

Many people can not find here in the forum how to use these very interesting and cool features to our maps, so I'll put here where to find the original topics for them!

KaliBwoy - Random Markers: Here

Note: If someone has a video that shows RandonMarkers, please send me the link.

I recorded myself video, thanks a lot my  *Friends

AlexCore - Core Markers: Here

Stroth's video:

Edited by viiNi
~>> Super Jumps <<~

2º - Extract the file "jumps.lua" inside the folder of your map

<script src="jumps.lua" type="client" />

01.png

4º - Open the MTA >> Map Editor, and open the map where you want to put the ' Super Jump '

5º - Add one or more ' markers ' where you want to add Super Jumps

4a5K00O.png 

6º - Now open the file 'jumps.lua' that you extracted to your map

7º - with the 'jumps.lua' open, open the MTA Editor and select the markers on your map

8º - The MTA where it says 'position' you must pass directions X, Y, Z for the file 'jumps.lua',

where is written X you must copy the direction and replace where it says ' 1 ' in the file jumps.lua.
where is written Y you must copy the direction and replace where it says ' 2 ' in the file jumps.lua.
where is written Z you must copy the direction and replace where it says ' 3 ' in the file jumps.lua.

X46Sb4d.png

9º - Do this with all the ' markers '

jaCxSRR.png

10º - Now delete the markers that you have added to your map by Map Editor, we're not going to need them. ...

Do not delete anything in the 'jumps.lua' ...

HL0Ezwi.png

11º - Now test your map

13º - To increase or decrease the height of the jump, you must change the value 'newZ = z+0.8'

V3zXF4j.png

0.8 = 80 meters

1 = 100 meters

14º - To change the size of the markers you must change where it says "cylinder", 4.5 "

eRlyXLw.png

15º - To change the colors of the Super Jump, you must change where it says 'cylinder", 4.5, 255, 255, 255, 255 '

zBIpjNI.png

#NITRO
If I have forgotten any information or if you have any questions, please ask, I take pleasure in help

Sorry for my terrible English :\

Edited by NITROX

--- Auto Start resources and Editor in your local server ----

Dedicated for Megas

This tutorial is for who have a local server

First of all: If you don't have a local server, or you don't know how to create to make your maps, there is the tutorial.(You also can make your maps at 60+ fps)

---- How to create a local server to test your maps -----

Step 1. You have to prepare the scripts that you want to autostart. 

Go to: C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.5\server\mods\deathmatch\resources

Your scripts need to be like this:

post-12121-0-21790100-1446163176_thumb.p

I'll start 4 resources in the same time: mrgreen editor, OMG, RCG and Nextreme tools (netools)

Step 2. Go to: C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.5\server\mods\deathmatch

And open mtaserver.config with notepad++

post-12121-0-30194400-1446163721_thumb.p

Step 3. Go to the go to the bottom of the page, you have to find these lines:

<resource src="admin" startup="1" protected="0" />    <resource src="defaultstats" startup="1" protected="0" />    <resource src="helpmanager" startup="1" protected="0" />    <resource src="joinquit" startup="1" protected="0" />    <resource src="mapcycler" startup="1" protected="0" />    <resource src="mapmanager" startup="1" protected="0" />    <resource src="parachute" startup="1" protected="0" />    <resource src="performancebrowser" startup="1" protected="0" />    <resource src="reload" startup="1" protected="0" />    <resource src="resourcebrowser" startup="1" protected="1" default="true" />    <resource src="resourcemanager" startup="1" protected="1" />    <resource src="scoreboard" startup="1" protected="0" />    <resource src="spawnmanager" startup="1" protected="0" />    <resource src="voice" startup="1" protected="0" />    <resource src="votemanager" startup="1" protected="0" />    <resource src="webadmin" startup="1" protected="0" />    <!-- play is the default freeroam gamemode. Remove the following line to prevent it from starting. -->    <resource src="play" startup="1" protected="0" />

- Change from play for editor:

<resource src="editor" startup="1" protected="0" />

Now your Local Server will start in the editor mode. 

- Resources

Copy some line and paste below "webadmin" line:

<resource src="voice" startup="1" protected="0" />    <resource src="webadmin" startup="1" protected="0" /> 

Now you have to edit. Place the names of the resources that you want to Auto Start:

eg.

post-12121-0-95009100-1446164353_thumb.p

<resource src="admin" startup="1" protected="0" />    <resource src="defaultstats" startup="1" protected="0" />    <resource src="helpmanager" startup="1" protected="0" />    <resource src="joinquit" startup="1" protected="0" />    <resource src="mapcycler" startup="1" protected="0" />    <resource src="mapmanager" startup="1" protected="0" />    <resource src="parachute" startup="1" protected="0" />    <resource src="performancebrowser" startup="1" protected="0" />    <resource src="reload" startup="1" protected="0" />    <resource src="resourcebrowser" startup="1" protected="1" default="true" />    <resource src="resourcemanager" startup="1" protected="1" />    <resource src="scoreboard" startup="1" protected="0" />    <resource src="spawnmanager" startup="1" protected="0" />    <resource src="voice" startup="1" protected="0" />    <resource src="votemanager" startup="1" protected="0" />    <resource src="webadmin" startup="1" protected="0" />	<resource src="rcg" startup="1" protected="0" />	<resource src="netools" startup="1" protected="0" />	<resource src="omg" startup="1" protected="0" />	<resource src="mrgreen" startup="1" protected="0" />    <!-- play is the default freeroam gamemode. Remove the following line to prevent it from starting. -->    <resource src="editor" startup="1" protected="0" />

You can use any resource, provided it is in the same format as I have shown.

Step 4. Save and Test.

Step 5. Now you need to start the server

Go to: C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.4\server

Open mtaserver.exe

post-12121-0-19791700-1446164744_thumb.p

Step 6. Open your mta and go to LOCAL servers, and join in your server:

post-12121-0-18059300-1446164956_thumb.p

A little video showing all resouces and editor mode.. Auto start.. :D Megas :D

QUESTIONS? ASK!

by NITRO: Sorry for my terrible English :\

Edited by viiNi
~>> Music on the map without file .MP3 <<~
( using only the internet Link - mp3skull )

On 02/11/2015 at 7:48 AM, Bob_Taylor said:

if anyone wants to add music in map without mp3 file you can use mp3skull.com and copy download link address to music.lua  download link must end with mp3 otherwise it won't work.

2º - Extract the file "music.lua" inside the folder of your map

<script src="music.lua" type="client" />

KteH6Qw.png

4º - Now go to the    https://mp3skull.wtf/    website and look for the music that you want to add to the map.

5º - Once you have found the song you were looking for, right click on 'download' and then click 'copy link address'

qBba7Xe.png

6º - Open the "music.lua" file of your map:

7º - where it says 'MUSIC LINK !!!!' you must substitute for the link of the song you copied;

73zVZqM.png

----------

RPrjV36.png

8º - Now save and test your map;

#NITRO
If I have forgotten any information or if you have any questions, please ask, I take pleasure in help

Sorry for my terrible English :\

This method also works with other sites
Edited by NITROX

if anyone wants to add music in map without mp3 file you can use mp3skull.com and copy download link address to music.lua  download link must end with mp3 otherwise it won't work.

Be careful with this, we have no control when mp3skull decides to change links or delete files.

it's something like google, it search musics from different sites

Be careful with this, we have no control when mp3skull decides to change links or delete files.

it's something like google, it search musics from different sites
I know, but my point is we have no control over the links.
  • 2 weeks later...

--- Bally Model, Flashing lights ----

Download the file: http://www.mediafire.com/download/clldx939g0sh7ju/bally.rar

Step 1. Create a map using ballypllr01_lvs OBJECT ID: 3437

attachicon.gifSem Título-1.png

Step 2. After you finish and save your map... go to the map folder, and paste all files of the downloaded file.

attachicon.gifdsa.png

Step 3. Add these lines meta.xml:

<file src="b1.dff"></file>    <file src="b2.dff"></file>    <file src="b1.txd"></file>    <file src="b2.txd"></file>    <script src="bally_client.lua" type="client"></script>

Step 5. Need to be like that:

<meta>    <file src="b1.dff"></file>    <file src="b2.dff"></file>    <file src="b1.txd"></file>    <file src="b2.txd"></file>    <script src="bally_client.lua" type="client"></script>    <info type="map" version="1.0.0"></info>    <map src="vmjgfbvbccbv.map" dimension="0"></map>    <settings>        <setting name="#skins" value='[ "cj" ]'></setting>        <setting name="#time" value="1:0"></setting>        <setting name="#maxplayers" value="[ 128 ]"></setting>        <setting name="#useLODs" value="[ false ]"></setting>        <setting name="#gamespeed" value="[ 1 ]"></setting>        <setting name="#ghostmode" value='[ "false" ]'></setting>        <setting name="#weather" value="[ 0 ]"></setting>        <setting name="#vehicleweapons" value='[ "false" ]'></setting>        <setting name="#minplayers" value="[ 0 ]"></setting>        <setting name="#respawntime" value="[ 5 ]"></setting>        <setting name="#gravity" value="[ 0.0080000004 ]"></setting>        <setting name="#waveheight" value="[ 0 ]"></setting>        <setting name="#racemode" value='[ "Race\/DD" ]'></setting>        <setting name="#locked_time" value="[ true ]"></setting>        <setting name="#duration" value="[ 1800 ]"></setting>        <setting name="#respawn" value='[ "timelimit" ]'></setting>    </settings>    <script src="mapEditorScriptingExtension_s.lua" type="server"></script>    <script src="mapEditorScriptingExtension_c.lua" type="client" validate="false"></script></meta>

Step 6 . Finished.

Video that shows how it looks:

Fixed, now it works fine!

Note : Go back to the page 1 to see the full tutorial xD

Nope, still don't work. :wacko:

--- Bally Model, Flashing lights ----

Step 6 . Finished.

Video that shows how it looks:

Fixed, now it works fine!

Note : Go back to the page 1 to see the full tutorial xD

Nope, still don't work. :wacko:

But, It's working fine for me.

Sorry, but I don't know why is not working for you.

--- How to Change The Color of Sky and Water When the Map Begins ---

There are several methods to change the colors, however, I will teach what I think easier

Step 1. Download it: http://www.mediafire.com/download/l368md55f791z58/resources.rar

Step 2. Copy the two files to the folder of your map.

attachicon.gifCaptura de Tela (26).png

Step 3. Add these lines in your meta.xml

<file src="Actions.xml"></file><script src="ActionScript.lua" type="client"></script>

attachicon.gifCaptura de Tela (27).png

Step 4. Choose colors.. The colors are in RGB (Red Green Blue) format, then to find these colors, just search on the internet, but I leave a link here for you: http://www.rapidtables.com/web/color/RGB_Color.htm

attachicon.gifscreenshot-www rapidtables com 2014-09-06 12-39-41.png

You will need three colors, one for the sky and one for the water.

To "get" the colors, you simply copy the R: G: B:> Like this:

attachicon.gifscreenshot-www rapidtables com 2014-09-06 12-43-18.png

My RGB is: 50, 255, 18

Now get more 2 RGBs: 220, 119, 31

80, 255, 255

Then my 3 RGB: 50, 255, 18 > Water

220, 119, 31 > Sky 1

80, 255, 255 > Sky 2

Step 5. Open Actions.xml.

That is in the file:
<ActionScript>    <Watercolor Visiblemarker="false" trigger="world" AS-ID="1" Color="254,254,254,255" ConditionalNOTHIT="" ConditionalHIT="" Markersize="5" Removeafteruse="false" posX="1" Markercolor="255,255,255,255" posZ="1" Delay="0" posY="1"></Watercolor>    <Skycolor Visiblemarker="false" trigger="world" AS-ID="1" Gradient="254,254,254,0,0,0" ConditionalNOTHIT="" ConditionalHIT="" Markersize="5" Removeafteruse="false" posX="2" Markercolor="255,255,255,255" posZ="2" Delay="0" posY="2"></Skycolor></ActionScript>

We have to change the code, very simple:

First the Water: Color="254,254,254,255"

Blue = Color code
Green = Transparency (How much less, more transparent, 255 is the max.)

Its my changed code:

<Watercolor Visiblemarker="false" trigger="world" AS-ID="1" Color="50, 255, 18 ,100" ConditionalNOTHIT="" ConditionalHIT="" Markersize="5" Removeafteruse="false" posX="1" Markercolor="255,255,255,255" posZ="1" Delay="0" posY="1"></Watercolor>

Now the sky.. The sky's gradient, ie, is two colors that change from one to another smoothly!

You can also use just one color, I will show the two forms

We have to do the same thing we do with the water, but now has no transparency

ITS TO GRADIENT:

<Skycolor Visiblemarker="false" trigger="world" AS-ID="1" Gradient="220, 119, 31, 80, 255, 255 " ConditionalNOTHIT="" ConditionalHIT="" Markersize="5" Removeafteruse="false" posX="2" Markercolor="255,255,255,255" posZ="2" Delay="0" posY="2"></Skycolor>

ITS TO UNIQUE COLOR:

<Skycolor Visiblemarker="false" trigger="world" AS-ID="1" Gradient="220, 119, 31" ConditionalNOTHIT="" ConditionalHIT="" Markersize="5" Removeafteruse="false" posX="2" Markercolor="255,255,255,255" posZ="2" Delay="0" posY="2"></Skycolor>

I will use gradient, then its my final code:

<ActionScript>    <Watercolor Visiblemarker="false" trigger="world" AS-ID="1" Color="50,255,18,100" ConditionalNOTHIT="" ConditionalHIT="" Markersize="5" Removeafteruse="false" posX="1" Markercolor="255,255,255,255" posZ="1" Delay="0" posY="1"></Watercolor>    <Skycolor Visiblemarker="false" trigger="world" AS-ID="1" Gradient="220,119,31,80,255,255" ConditionalNOTHIT="" ConditionalHIT="" Markersize="5" Removeafteruse="false" posX="2" Markercolor="255,255,255,255" posZ="2" Delay="0" posY="2"></Skycolor></ActionScript>

Save your Actions.xml and save

Step 6. Test, test, test, test until you leave it the way you want:

Some prints:

attachicon.gifmta-screen_2014-09-06_13-06-37.png

attachicon.gifmta-screen_2014-09-06_13-06-45.png

attachicon.gifmta-screen_2014-09-06_13-06-50.png

Any questions? Ask!

This link (http://www.mediafire.com/download/l368md55f791z58/resources.rar) isn't the correct files (Actions.xml & ActionScript.lua) for this tutorial.

This is link is your Resources Folder viiNi.

--- How to Change The Color of Sky and Water When the Map Begins ---

This link (http://www.mediafire.com/download/l368md55f791z58/resources.rar) isn't the correct files (Actions.xml & ActionScript.lua) for this tutorial.

This is link is your Resources Folder viiNi.

Thanks, and this tutorial is not working because mr green doesn't acept action scripts!

Rly thanks alot!

Edited by viiNi
  • 2 weeks later...